Windows 10: Constant restarting

Discus and support Constant restarting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After a recent update my computer works for so long and then restarts itself. Over and over and over again!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Holdmethod Ltd, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Constant restarting

After a recent update my computer works for so long and then restarts itself. Over and over and over again!

:)

Holdmethod Ltd, Mar 25, 2020

2. BSOD CONSTANT RESTART LOOP

Hi,

This issue might occur due to an old or corrupted graphics driver. Since you are experiencing a constant restart loop, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Mar 25, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Graogrim Win User

Constant restarting

intel pdsla constant restarts

Yes, there are other possibilities, but constant restarts are a *classic* symptom of a failing PSU. The four pin connector you asked about provides supplemental power to the CPU.

Graogrim, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Constant restarting

1. Constant restarting - Similar Threads - Constant restarting

2. Technical difficulties - Computer constantly restarting after attempting a reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical difficulties - Computer constantly restarting after attempting a reset: Hi there, I've seen this problem around various forums but cannot find a solution - after attempting a reset, a pop up would appear while attempting to install windows, the pop up being " The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error ", after which...
  3. DeviceSetupManager Error ID 131. Constant freezing and restart of PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DeviceSetupManager Error ID 131. Constant freezing and restart of PC.: Hi, i'm having problems with windows 10 lately. I'm experiencing constant freezing and the only way to get back to "normal" for few time due the constantly problem is restarting the PC directly from the case. Event viewer show me this error ID 131: DeviceSetupManager....
  4. Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS: Hello i hope you guys can help me out. Im getting bluescreens and restarts at least once every two days. it happens completely at random even when im just idle on the Desktop. I already reinstalled windows: Maybe there are Drivers i am missing but i installed everything...
  5. My windows 10 (1909) is constantly freezing when i either try to shutdown or restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows 10 (1909) is constantly freezing when i either try to shutdown or restart: i tried the power plan PCI express link management thing with no success submitted by /u/iIJoSIi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjcbvb/my_windows_10_1909_is_constantly_freezing_when_i/
  6. Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant BSOD and Restarting with Different BSOD Error Codes Every Time: My PC since building has randomly been crashing and BSOD'ing around 3 times a day. I get different error codes almost every time. Sometimes, the PC will restart without BSOD'ing, and sometimes it will BSOD and not create a dump file which is really frustrating. Here is my...
  7. Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 activation constantly loops after initial setup on required restart: Windows setup will finish and then restart as normal but then takes me back to the start on a never ending loop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-activation-constantly-loops-after/f4958a57-b80a-4765-8767-e5a19b367f0f
  8. PC constantly and randomly resets/restarts.

PC constantly and randomly resets/restarts.: Hello, I have been having this error on my PC. It keeps reoccurring and making my PC restart. I searched the net for a solution but nothing seems to help. It just keeps coming back. There are two problems, each happens seconds apart from each other one is a labeled as...
  9. Windows constantly rebooting/restarting after finding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows constantly rebooting/restarting after finding: Hi, my laptop was idle when it suddenly went to the blue screen of death, describing the error as: DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION What failed: appobserver64.sys Once the Windows blue screen does its thing, the computer tries to reboot, seems to get halfway there (I...
  10. windows 10 constant restart sad face,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 constant restart sad face,: So today I replugged my thermal. and removed dust from the CPU and when I reinstated the parts and tried to get back too launching the start screen it just goes ok for 1min but the pc is slow and laggy and then the sad face logo keeps coming something wrong with my computer....