Windows 10: constant restarts an issue.

Discus and support constant restarts an issue. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i was told to update from windows 7 ultimate as they would stop support and i have had nothing but problems with windows 10.-constant restarting from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marmalt6mLopez III, Sep 4, 2021.

1. constant restarts an issue.

i was told to update from windows 7 ultimate as they would stop support and i have had nothing but problems with windows 10.-constant restarting from constant updatesnever an issue on windows 7this constant restarting is causing issues with my media server pc that i updated as its usually logged off after a unrequested update installation. my crypto miner ended up losing weeks of profit from this issue alone. had to revert back to a Linux based OS, as it is as usual more reliable. I'm probably gonna have to switch my media server OS to Linux as well. left one of my other pcs running data tra

:)

marmalt6mLopez III, Sep 4, 2021

2. BSOD CONSTANT RESTART LOOP

Hi,

This issue might occur due to an old or corrupted graphics driver. Since you are experiencing a constant restart loop, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 4, 2021
  3. little cat, Sep 4, 2021
  4. mbmeadows Win User

constant restarts an issue.

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

constant restarts an issue.

1. constant restarts an issue. - Similar Threads - constant restarts issue

2. Computer constantly restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer constantly restarting: Hi! Hoping someone can help as I have a windows 11 PC that will randomly restart with no consistent reason as to why. I saw some old posts regarding someone asking for a zip folder of minidump files so I've provided a link....
  3. constant restarts and bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant restarts and bsod: hi , i was playing a war thunder a couple of days ago and noticed my computer was running a bit warm so i went into my bios and since then I've had a nightmare , as soon as i went into it my computer restarted numerous times blue screen constantly , so i googled all the...
  4. constant restarts and bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    constant restarts and bsod: hi , i was playing a war thunder a couple of days ago and noticed my computer was running a bit warm so i went into my bios and since then I've had a nightmare , as soon as i went into it my computer restarted numerous times blue screen constantly , so i googled all the...
  5. constant restarts and bsod

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. PC constantly restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC constantly restarts: Hi so I’ ve posted about this before, basically my computer keeps on randomly restarting, like if i had hit restart, suddenly turning off and loading the hit del to go to bios screen then windows without my actual pc turning off. I get this error in the event viewer A fatal...
  7. Pc restarts constantly

Pc restarts constantly: My PC constantly restarts the problem started when I did a command prompt diagnosis and attempt to solve problem of not being able to install windows updates but could update windows defender and other software and hardware I did a fresh installation but still same problem Do...
  8. Constantly restarts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constantly restarts: Wifi constantly restarts, I need help to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constantly-restarts/97706283-4575-4077-a455-2a70488252a0
  9. Constant restarting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant restarting: After a recent update my computer works for so long and then restarts itself. Over and over and over again! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-restarting/34af4a37-814e-40de-8ff4-635850e57412
  10. Constant restarts

Constant restarts: Some days my computer restarts itself numerous times. I leave for a while and come back to the welcome screen. No recent updates, I checked. What could be causing this?...