Windows 10: Constant restarts

Discus and support Constant restarts in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Some days my computer restarts itself numerous times. I leave for a while and come back to the welcome screen. No recent updates, I checked. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TXCharley, Feb 12, 2019.

1. TXCharley Win User

Constant restarts

Some days my computer restarts itself numerous times. I leave for a while and come back to the welcome screen. No recent updates, I checked.

What could be causing this?

:)

TXCharley, Feb 12, 2019

2. BSOD CONSTANT RESTART LOOP

Hi,

This issue might occur due to an old or corrupted graphics driver. Since you are experiencing a constant restart loop, we suggest that you follow the Startup Repair steps below:

• Turn off your computer.
    • Turn on your computer. As soon as you see the Windows logo with the spinning dots, press and hold down the power button until your computer turns off. Do this process
      twice.
    • Turn on your computer for the third time, and let it load.
    • It should give you the message: Preparing Automatic Repair.
    • On the next screen that would appear, click on Advanced Options.
    • Select Troubleshoot.
    • Go to Advanced Options.
    • Click on Startup Repair.
    • Wait for the repair to finish.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 12, 2019
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Graogrim Win User

Constant restarts

intel pdsla constant restarts

Yes, there are other possibilities, but constant restarts are a *classic* symptom of a failing PSU. The four pin connector you asked about provides supplemental power to the CPU.

Graogrim, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Constant restarts

1. Constant restarts - Similar Threads - Constant restarts

2. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  4. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reset - Constant Restarting: Hi,I have a 2015 HP Notebook. 2TB. i5 processor. I recently performed complete factory reset including dataThe laptop started to restore, unfortunately the battery then died. Now for the last 2 weeks every time I turn it on, it constantly restarts alternates between black...
  5. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

Windows Reset - Constant Restarting: Hi,I have a 2015 HP Notebook. 2TB. i5 processor. I recently performed complete factory reset including dataThe laptop started to restore, unfortunately the battery then died. Now for the last 2 weeks every time I turn it on, it constantly restarts alternates between black...
  6. Windows Reset - Constant Restarting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 is constantly restarting with the final error being -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 is constantly restarting with the final error being -...: When checked the system event viewer, I could see multiple warning events and critical events before the reboot time 10:34 PM - 10:37 PM 3/1/2024. Attached the Event file, Minidump from earlier reboot and the current MEMORY.DMP with the below link. Need to understand the...
  8. Windows 10 is constantly restarting with the final error being -...

Windows 10 is constantly restarting with the final error being -...: When checked the system event viewer, I could see multiple warning events and critical events before the reboot time 10:34 PM - 10:37 PM 3/1/2024. Attached the Event file, Minidump from earlier reboot and the current MEMORY.DMP with the below link. Need to understand the...
  9. Windows 10 is constantly restarting with the final error being -...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...

my pc constantly crashes after playing a game like gtav and instantly restarts i dont know...: i already tried reseating the ram card and the gpu. and still nothing works, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-constantly-crashes-after-playing-a-game-like/fef2f6dd-07c5-4f15-ba6f-4fccc8995b2d