Windows 10: Constant Screenshots

Discus and support Constant Screenshots in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey, so even as I'm typing this, there's a constant, annoying pinging sound happening in the background because my computer in taking screenshots every... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kevin21844, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Constant Screenshots

Hey, so even as I'm typing this, there's a constant, annoying pinging sound happening in the background because my computer in taking screenshots every keystroke it records. Please someone stop me from going insane. Also, don't know how to categorize this problem, so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

:)

Kevin21844, Oct 31, 2018
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 31, 2018
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Constant Screenshots

screenshot function is not working

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open File Explorer and click on This PC in the left navigation pane.
    • Navigate to the location: C:\Users\<Username>\Pictures\Screenshots.
    • Right click on the Screenshots folder and select Properties.
    • Click on the Location tab in the Properties Window.
    • Change the location to the desired location and click on Move.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Constant Screenshots

1. Constant Screenshots - Similar Threads - Constant Screenshots

2. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  3. Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Absolutely HATE COPILOT. GET RID OF IT!!! How annoying and constantly interrupts: Hate itHate itHate it Hate itGet it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolutely-hate-copilot-get-rid-of-it-how-annoying/6117a87f-eafb-481d-a58e-2cb5f8808187
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.: I have been getting blue screen errors for many months under the error code "critical_process_died". I have tried to fix the issue using several methods using diskscan, etc. But this is happening again and again. The most recurring issue is kernal power event id 41 issue....
  5. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED/ Kernal power id 41 issue - Constantly blue screen error.: I have been getting blue screen errors for many months under the error code "critical_process_died". I have tried to fix the issue using several methods using diskscan, etc. But this is happening again and again. The most recurring issue is kernal power event id 41 issue....
  6. Constant BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD: I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error codes and a few frequent processes listed. Normally it states something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying for months to...
  7. Constant BSOD

Constant BSOD: I've had my laptop for approximately 3 years now. Ever since probably a year ago, it would constantly blue screen on me with several different error codes and a few frequent processes listed. Normally it states something to do with ntoskrnl.exe. I've been trying for months to...
  8. screenshot of constant recurring issue. icons, backround, time gone

in Windows 10 Support
    screenshot of constant recurring issue. icons, backround, time gone: It is fine for a few days of up time, then things start to go away, usually like this, the time fails to update, gets stuck the background goes black Various icons start vanishing gets steadily worse and after a week, it looks like this image. It can though miraculously all...
  9. Snip & Sketch app constantly crashing when taking screenshots with Win + Shift + S...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch app constantly crashing when taking screenshots with Win + Shift + S...: Hello everyone! I am having this annoying issue lately, and I feel like I'm the only one. When using the said shortcut to capture a region of the screen, Windows Snip & Sketch just hangs for a moment, but there is no confirmation that the screenshot was taken. Application...
  10. Constant errors with USB control driver (screenshots)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant errors with USB control driver (screenshots): I cannot seem to get this driver to work , constant errors, the Asus website drivers don't work either for this one. The screenshot's show what i am trying to figure out. My computer is an Asus U56e laptop 64 bit , thanks for any assistance. 15739