Windows 10: Constant scrolling

Discus and support Constant scrolling in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please, someone help me. My screen is on constant scroll. It either scrolls left or down. I've tried changing the mouse, updating drivers, system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by No-Shuffle, May 4, 2019.

1. Constant scrolling

Please, someone help me. My screen is on constant scroll. It either scrolls left or down. I've tried changing the mouse, updating drivers, system restore, the auto colour thing and numerous other things. Can someone please point me to a resolution?

Many thanks.

:)

No-Shuffle, May 4, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 4, 2019
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    not scrolling

Hi Donna,

This may have occurred due to a mouse driver conflict or a hardware issue that caused this. For us to help you with this, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your mouse? Is it wired or wireless?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

On the other hand, we suggest that you check this
    article
    . Kindly perform the steps as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on scrolling.

Kindly get back to us further assistance.

Xylee Del, May 4, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Constant scrolling

Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Constant scrolling

1. Constant scrolling - Similar Threads - Constant scrolling

2. Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...: Hi, I was playing a Steam game, then closed it and opened a different game and noticed it was constantly scrolling. I restarted my laptop and it still automatically scrolls for example, when I hover my mouse over my laptop's volume bar, the volume slowly increases by itself.I...
  3. Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my laptop with Windows 11 constantly registers a scrolling input even with trackpad and...: Hi, I was playing a Steam game, then closed it and opened a different game and noticed it was constantly scrolling. I restarted my laptop and it still automatically scrolls for example, when I hover my mouse over my laptop's volume bar, the volume slowly increases by itself.I...
  4. my pc is constantly scrolling down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc is constantly scrolling down: pc is constantly scrolling both up and down. safe boot doesnt work, updating drivers doesnt work, mouse is wireless but disconnecting it doesnt work, disconnecting keyboard doesnt work. unusable. Device name DESKTOP-8NRV27SProcessor IntelR CoreTM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90...
  5. my pc is constantly scrolling down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is constantly scrolling down: pc is constantly scrolling down. safe boot doesnt work, updating drivers doesnt work, mouse is wireless but disconnecting it doesnt work, disconnecting keyboard doesnt work. unusable. Device name DESKTOP-8NRV27SProcessor IntelR CoreTM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHzInstalled...
  6. my pc is constantly scrolling down

my pc is constantly scrolling down: pc is constantly scrolling down. safe boot doesnt work, updating drivers doesnt work, mouse is wireless but disconnecting it doesnt work, disconnecting keyboard doesnt work. unusable. Device name DESKTOP-8NRV27SProcessor IntelR CoreTM i5-9400F CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHzInstalled...
  7. My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.: As seen in the video I linked, when ever I open a windows menu it just scrolls. I cannot select anything. When I restart the problem goes away for about an hour before returning. I have scanned my computer for viruses, I have reinstalled my key board drivers, I have tried...
  8. My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.

My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.: As seen in the video I linked, when ever I open a windows menu it just scrolls. I cannot select anything. When I restart the problem goes away for about an hour before returning. I have scanned my computer for viruses, I have reinstalled my key board drivers, I have tried...
  9. My computer is constantly scrolling/tabbing and only in windows menus and apps.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. OneNote constantly freezing and scroll locking or pen input not working, windows 11?

OneNote constantly freezing and scroll locking or pen input not working, windows 11?: Hi everyoneI purchased a new surface pro 8 16gb, brand new with non of my own software installed, just turned it on and went through normal setup with no software installed and standard settings. When I use OneNote it constantly either freezes for a little while and then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. constant scrooling