Windows 10: Constant shutdown DCOM 1084

Discus and support Constant shutdown DCOM 1084 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've been having some issues recently with win 10 randomly shutting off. Reboot and it ok til the next time it happens. Today it's happening a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dorkingwed, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Constant shutdown DCOM 1084

So I've been having some issues recently with win 10 randomly shutting off. Reboot and it ok til the next time it happens. Today it's happening a lot as soon as windows boots I log in then a minute later it shuts off again. I can log into safe mode ok and the event viewer just shows tons of Errors relating to DCOM 1084.

I tried a repair keeping files but it's the same. Can anyone offer ideas to a fix?

submitted by /u/dorkingwed
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dorkingwed, Feb 23, 2021

2. windows 10 get DCOM error 1084

Hi xxxxx,

I'm Paul, a fellow customer like you & a Windows 10 Independent Advisor. Kindly try this link below. Thanks.

https://appuals.com/how-to-fix-dcom-error-1084-...

I hope this helps. Let me know how you go. Thank you!

Sincerely,

Paul A.

Independent Advisor

Paul Abayon, Feb 23, 2021
  3. GME_2002 Win User
    windows 10 get DCOM error 1084

Hi,

In our some Windows 10 pc event viewer showing below error. Kindly advise what is the issue?

"DCOM got error ""1084"" attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments ""Unavailable"" in order to run the server"

GME_2002, Feb 23, 2021
  4. nv1969 Win User

Constant shutdown DCOM 1084

windows 10 after update I get dcom error 1084

DCOM got error 1084 attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:

{DD522ACC-F821-461A-A407-50B198B896DC}

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

nv1969, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Constant shutdown DCOM 1084

1. Constant shutdown DCOM 1084 - Similar Threads - Constant shutdown DCOM

2. DCOM ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DCOM ERROR: My laptop keeps crashing and the only thing i saw in my event viewer is DCOM error 10016 Error 1: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager and...
  3. *%$#* DCOM

*%$#* DCOM: To say that I am beyond fed up with Windows 10 is an understatement. And above that this DCOM system that you have that I constantly have to fix it is so far beyond ridiculous there is not an accurate insult or comparison of failure other than the Hindenburg that can compare...
  4. error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health

error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health: i was running sfc and the verification process stopped on 71% and it says windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation. So i run dism, when I run dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, it says 100% and the component is repairable. But when i rune...
  5. windows 10 get DCOM error 1084

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 get DCOM error 1084: Hi, In our some Windows 10 pc event viewer showing below error. Kindly advise what is the issue? "DCOM got error ""1084"" attempting to start the service ShellHWDetection with arguments ""Unavailable"" in order to run the server"...
  6. System Shutdown after DCOM errors.

System Shutdown after DCOM errors.: I have been experiencing some random system shutdowns. This is a fairly new system with about a year. I keep it always on 24/7 and it is heavily used, frequently reaching 100% on CPU and GPU intensive tasks. I frequently monitor system temps to check if everything is within...
  7. EVENT ID 10016 DCOM/COM causes constant freezing

EVENT ID 10016 DCOM/COM causes constant freezing: Hello !! Long story short i ve been dealing with these freezes for around 3 years. Have sent it to tech store multiple times without em figuring the cause of it. Today i stumbled across a thread which had a similar if not same problem....
  8. DCOM Error

DCOM Error: Hi i have been having an issue with the following error: My surface pro displays a bluescreen a quick error message the pc has experienced an error. Boots to UEFI and I have to manually restart. I have done all my updates and I even went back to factory default and the issue...
  9. Fix DCOM Error 1084 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix DCOM Error 1084 on Windows 10: [ATTACH] DCOM is a module on Windows computers, that allows those computers to run programs over a network to another computer. It is an acronym that stands for Distributed Component Object Model and it is a software component from Microsoft that allows [...] This post Fix...
  10. DCOM 10016 Crashing Computer to Shutdown Randomly

DCOM 10016 Crashing Computer to Shutdown Randomly: I have followed the steps on: <https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/persistent-pc-freeze-and-crash-with-dcom-10016/2ce32a8f-d94e-45ce-88a5-a139f85ca75e> however getting access denied for changing administrator permission to full...