Windows 10: constant "Something is wrong" messages asking for my pin

Discus and support constant "Something is wrong" messages asking for my pin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; for the last few weeks it seems like every few days I get a notification saying something is wrong/my settings need to be updated. When I follow... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TorriHope, Jul 24, 2021.

1. TorriHope Win User

constant "Something is wrong" messages asking for my pin

for the last few weeks it seems like every few days I get a notification saying something is wrong/my settings need to be updated. When I follow through I'm taken to my settings window and asked to re-enter my PIN. Once I do I'm told everything's fine and then the process repeats in a few days. none of this is coming from a browser, it's all coming from the windows notificationsWhat is going on?

:)

TorriHope, Jul 24, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 24, 2021
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Login with PIN and Hello

Hi Jean,

Windows 10 includes multiple options to sign-in to your account, including the ability to sign-in using a PIN and Windows Hello, which uses facial recognition. For us to provide a solution suited to your concern, we need additional information. Can
    you answer the questions below?

• How are you setting the PIN and Hello?
    • Which build version of Windows is your PC running on?
    • Were there any error codes or messages?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to set up PIN.

• Open Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Click the Add button for the PIN and set your PIN.
    • Do the same for the Windows Hello.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

1. constant "Something is wrong" messages asking for my pin - Similar Threads - constant Something wrong

2. Something went wrong. Pin setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong. Pin setup: I have had my laptop for 2 weeks when suddenly i can nolonger access windows. When I turn on my laptop, it shows the only account I have setup. When I click "sign in" it opens a Microsoft account window asking to sign in to my account. I enter my email and click "next". I...
  3. Something went wrong. Pin setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something went wrong. Pin setup: I have had my laptop for 2 weeks when suddenly i can nolonger access windows. When I turn on my laptop, it shows the only account I have setup. When I click "sign in" it opens a Microsoft account window asking to sign in to my account. I enter my email and click "next". I...
  4. Something went wrong with my PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong with my PIN: I have a problem with my computer, I can't get into it The code is not accepted when I put it they tell me something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0x80090011, substatus: 0x0. And I try to format it and I can't, and I try to delete updates as well, I can't...
  5. Something went wrong with my PIN

Something went wrong with my PIN: I have a problem with my computer, I can't get into it The code is not accepted when I put it they tell me something went wrong and your PIN isn't available status: 0x80090011, substatus: 0x0. And I try to format it and I can't, and I try to delete updates as well, I can't...
  6. Something went wrong with my PIN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Something went wrong with creating my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something went wrong with creating my pin: I’ve been having problems on my pc.I had a system update then sign me out of my computer then when I log in I need a new pin but when I try to create one it always says sorry try again later. I try to press skip but it goes to the same page it’s like a loop...
  8. Something went wrong with creating my pin

Something went wrong with creating my pin: I’ve been having problems on my pc.I had a system update then sign me out of my computer then when I log in I need a new pin but when I try to create one it always says sorry try again later. I try to press skip but it goes to the same page it’s like a loop...
  9. Windows Hello: Sorry - Something went wrong Asking for a pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello: Sorry - Something went wrong Asking for a pin: Hello, I have just recently attempted to improve my Windows Hello recognition. I also changed my windows Hello PIN. After I did this I tried to log in for better recognitions. It says Hi, dismiss the lock screen, but then asks me for the pin which does not normally occur,...
  10. “Something Went Wrong” PIN Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Something Went Wrong” PIN Error: Hi, all. Really hoping I can find help for this issue. I just went to log onto my laptop and it said “something happened and your PIN isn’t available”. I cannot remember my password and have tried every possible combination based on the password hint I set up. I’ve never had...