Windows 10: Constant Stuttering

Discus and support Constant Stuttering in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have just started getting some really bad stuttering on my PC. Specs: EVGA 1080 SC2 i7-8700k 32GB of Ram 3200 mhz 1TB SSD I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bukubukuchagamaa, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Constant Stuttering

Hello,

I have just started getting some really bad stuttering on my PC.

Specs:

EVGA 1080 SC2

i7-8700k

32GB of Ram 3200 mhz

1TB SSD

I have tried everything I could online, for some reason my PC wont roll back, and resetting fails. I noticed that the antimalware service executable is now constantly writing on my PC which I haven't noticed before. Not sure if thats the issue, I just see it near the top of my task manager now.

Have any of you dealt with a stuttering issue like this, and if so, how did you resolve it? My PC is basically rendered useless now due to this.

Thanks

submitted by /u/bukubukuchagamaa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bukubukuchagamaa, Mar 30, 2020
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 30, 2020
  3. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Constant Stuttering

Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Constant Stuttering

1. Constant Stuttering - Similar Threads - Constant Stuttering

2. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  3. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  4. My Windows 10 Installation is extremely messed up; Constant audio stutters, unable to run...

My Windows 10 Installation is extremely messed up; Constant audio stutters, unable to run...: I will try to be as descriptive as possible, if any information is missing please let me know.My windows installation has been running poorly for some time now, so I decided to reset my PC recently.After resetting, things worked fine for a while, but now they don't.Audio and...
  5. My Windows 10 Installation is extremely messed up; Constant audio stutters, unable to run...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 Installation is extremely messed up; Constant audio stutters, unable to run...: I will try to be as descriptive as possible, if any information is missing please let me know.My windows installation has been running poorly for some time now, so I decided to reset my PC recently.After resetting, things worked fine for a while, but now they don't.Audio and...
  6. My Windows 10 Installation is extremely messed up; Constant audio stutters, unable to run...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I have constant FPS drops and Screen Stutter in all games ONLY.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have constant FPS drops and Screen Stutter in all games ONLY.: Idk what happened but last week when I was trying to play Valorant with my friend I started to experience major Screen stutter which in turn caused input lag and delay making the game unplayable.To see if the issue was Connection related I set up Packet loss and ping...
  8. I have constant FPS drops and Screen Stutter in all games ONLY.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have constant FPS drops and Screen Stutter in all games ONLY.: Idk what happened but last week when I was trying to play Valorant with my friend I started to experience major Screen stutter which in turn caused input lag and delay making the game unplayable.To see if the issue was Connection related I set up Packet loss and ping...
  9. I have constant FPS drops and Screen Stutter in all games ONLY.

10. Second display constantly stuttering/turning on and off in Windows' 'Second Screen Only'...

Second display constantly stuttering/turning on and off in Windows' 'Second Screen Only'...: I have been having this issue in Windows both 10 and 11 Professional for years where setting the projection settings to “Second screen only” results in the second display constantly turning on and off and/or stuttering dependent on video card, it seems. It looks like...