Windows 10: Constant sudden reboot happen in Win10 kernel failure, kernel power, irql not less or...

Discus and support Constant sudden reboot happen in Win10 kernel failure, kernel power, irql not less or... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer sometimes suddenly reboot / screen frozen / blue screen while I just playing game, watching youtube or surfing website, etc. Everytime I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hoi Lun Chan, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Constant sudden reboot happen in Win10 kernel failure, kernel power, irql not less or...

My computer sometimes suddenly reboot / screen frozen / blue screen while I just playing game, watching youtube or surfing website, etc.

Everytime I have to reboot my computer 4-5 times to get the computer open again. There are 2 situation:

1. blue screen, press power button to close, open power, no screen, close power, open power, no screen, loop x3, success

2. screen frozen, restart, into window, open browser, screen frozen again, loop x3, success

Some blue screen shows kernel failure, kernel power, irql not less or equal, etc.

It seems that the window login process is depend on lucks or whatever. I have always update the latest graphic card driver GTX970 and recently install Apple itunes in my computer, but this happens before and after, so I think it is not the reason.

It really annoys me. Please help!!

My log is uploaded in this link:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgXGIA_GW1AGhUVXLYCLxQQAuzSU?e=Y85xts

:)

Hoi Lun Chan, Dec 27, 2019

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Kernel Security Check Failure error

My win 8.1 laptop is giving Kernel Security Check Failure error at random and laptop keeps rebooting. Pl suggest how to fix this

nevincherian, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Constant sudden reboot happen in Win10 kernel failure, kernel power, irql not less or...

restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Constant sudden reboot happen in Win10 kernel failure, kernel power, irql not less or...

1. Constant sudden reboot happen in Win10 kernel failure, kernel power, irql not less or... - Similar Threads - Constant sudden reboot

2. win10 kernel-power 41 with blue screen kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 kernel-power 41 with blue screen kernel security check failure: Event Description:From November, my laptop had encountered an issue with restarting while running games. Then it happen while using C4D, even while I browse the website. I found kernel-power 41 in the log. I tried reinstalling the graphics card driver and reinstalling the...
  3. Power kernel Sudden Reboot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Power kernel Sudden Reboot: well , power kernel 41 and 172 , sudden power disconection/system interruption and nic complice , i literally readed every guide here and everywhere and couldnt find whats wrong , im thinking about the motherboard being burnt in some type of microcomponent because i literally...
  4. Power kernel Sudden Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Power kernel Sudden Reboot: well , power kernel 41 and 172 , sudden power disconection/system interruption and nic complice , i literally readed every guide here and everywhere and couldnt find whats wrong , im thinking about the motherboard being burnt in some type of microcomponent because i literally...
  5. Power kernel Sudden Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure/ IRQL Not Less Or Equal Help PLZ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure/ IRQL Not Less Or Equal Help PLZ: Can't get rid of this recurring BSOD. Kernel Security Check Failure is the most common, but I've seen many others. Just built pc a month ago and can't figure it out. Have tested ram, installed all updates, made sure all drivers were good, and re-installed windows 10 and now...
  7. WIN10 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN10 Kernel-Power: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8</Version> <Level>1</Level> <Task>63</Task>...
  8. BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" and "IRQL Not Less or Equal"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD "Kernel Security Check Failure" and "IRQL Not Less or Equal": Hello there, I have a problem with my desktop and stated system failures even after formatting and installing Windows 10 Pro completely new. So I am guessing it is a hardware thing. What can I do to identify the corrupted component? I uploaded the latest minidump data:...
  9. Random Kernel-Power Reboots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Kernel-Power Reboots: So, earlier in the week my system that was built in 2017 started crashing at random. It crashed when I was gaming then the next day it crashed while I was at work and the computer wasn't in use and it seems to crash after 14 hours. I then started doing online searches for...
  10. Kernel Power Failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kernel Power Failure: Hello, Computer Novice Here, I keep getting a kernel power failure with this event log Can someone point me in the right direction? Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...