Windows 10: CONSTANT SYSTEM INTERRUPTS

Discus and support CONSTANT SYSTEM INTERRUPTS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Constant interrupts are slowing my system to a crawl; or worse, freeze. When I check the logs, this seems to be the problem: Error message; svchost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zconnect, Jan 14, 2020 at 2:07 PM.

1. Zconnect Win User

CONSTANT SYSTEM INTERRUPTS

Constant interrupts are slowing my system to a crawl; or worse, freeze. When I check the logs, this seems to be the problem:

Error message; svchost 8696,R,98 TILEREPOSITORYS-1-5-18: Error -1023 0xfffffc01 occurred while opening logfile C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\TileDataLayer\Database\EDB.log.

I cannot find anything to help, although a week ago I did see a fix that used Admin privileges and created the Database folder in the TileDataLayer folder. I tried it, but don't see that it has worked.

I need help. My business is being affected.

Thank you.

:)

2. System Interrupt Process Using 25-50% of CPU

So I was having poor framerates when playing L4D2 today so when I was done I decided to try to figure out why. Apparently "System Interrupt Process" is constant using a high percentage of my CPU even when nothing is going on. I can't really find any good resolutions from google does anyone have any suggestions?

Windows 7 x64.

3. wisefool Win User
    Constant download sound and flicker of interruption

Can anybody please tell me how to deal with this nuisance sound. I installed Ghost in order to see what was producing the frequent system notification sound, accompanied by a momentary interruption in whatever I am working on. Here is what Ghost, how do I get this constant activity to stop. Please.

CONSTANT SYSTEM INTERRUPTS [​IMG]

4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

Thema:

1. CONSTANT SYSTEM INTERRUPTS - Similar Threads - CONSTANT SYSTEM INTERRUPTS

2. System Interrupts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Interrupts: So I have a Asus VivoBook x541u with the following specs(initial) specs: Intel core i7-7500u 2.7 Ghz (boosted to 3.5 Ghz) 1 TB HDD 6 GB DDR4 RAM Nvidia Geforce GT 920 MX 2 GB Windows 10 64 bit Home Edition Recently I have upgraded my ram from 6 GB to 12 GB and removed...
  3. interrupt affinity, system handles interrupts only on core0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    interrupt affinity, system handles interrupts only on core0: I have everything in msi/msi-x mode, except usb. From measuring dpc in latencymon, i have still 400k dpc calls on core 0, while other 7 cores gets 500-7000 for each, which is disappointing. And setting in regedit interrupt affinity doesn't help, because hardware/drivers can...
  4. System interrupt

System interrupt: Hello, I experience heavy FPS drops for at least 1 minute, the CPU is running on 100% at these moments, System Interrupts is the only thing in Task Manager that appears to be consuming the resources. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoBUifGdvLjYgYJjuZVD9HSpRw5OCQ?e=wX4NIy...
  5. system interrupt

system interrupt: system interrupt is occurring in task manager and using 2.1% of cpu usage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupt/741e60c7-3784-4b0d-90b3-33024503558b
  6. System interrupt

System interrupt: After opening any game or autocad program got forcefully closed and cpu usage seemed to be 100% showing system interrupt how to solve this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupt/151a9f9a-ce4d-4bc5-9d64-748d6e3b21be
  7. System Interrupts - Problem or Symptom?

in Windows 10 Support
    System Interrupts - Problem or Symptom?: See if anyone has ideas on this... My Windows 10 Home (1803) has been experiencing download problems. I pretty much always use Chrome. Sometimes the download will complete without a hitch. Other times the whole system will grind to a halt - even task manager is slow to...
  8. System Interrupts 100%

System Interrupts 100%: I have a brand new (bought 3 weeks ago) Acer Aspire 3 - A314, SSD laptop. On 20/12/2018, Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64 Systems (KB4483234) was successfully installed. This morning, when I switched on, I noticed it took 5 minutes or so to boot up...
  9. System interrupts

System interrupts: Starting about yesterday System interrupts has been hogging all of my cpu power. Restarting my computer does not fix the issue. System interrupts only begins to use excessive cpu power when i connect to Wi-Fi. If i restart my computer and i do not connect to Wi-Fi then it...
  10. Constant download sound and flicker of interruption

in Windows 10 Support
    Constant download sound and flicker of interruption: Can anybody please tell me how to deal with this nuisance sound. I installed Ghost in order to see what was producing the frequent system notification sound, accompanied by a momentary interruption in whatever I am working on. Here is what Ghost, how do I get this constant...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix windows 10 build 18363.592 freeze

2. how to fix windows 10 build 18363.592 complete freeze