Windows 10: Constant unresponsive system

Discus and support Constant unresponsive system in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from windows 7. After updating I ran updates as well as install the windows 10 drivers I could find for my hardware. All OK apart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by greshoff, Aug 24, 2015.

1. greshoff Win User

Constant unresponsive system

I recently upgraded from windows 7. After updating I ran updates as well as install the windows 10 drivers I could find for my hardware. All OK apart from one BIG issue. The system constantly freezes and a hard reboot is required. Any ideas on how to find out why this is happening and how to solve it. I am aware I am not alone in having this issue. Thanks

:)

greshoff, Aug 24, 2015

2. Windows Surface Pro 3 screen flashing after windows 10 update

I am having the same problem, but am unable to run ANYTHING, let alone cmd prompt. The device is completely unresponsive, except for the constant flashing. Is there a safe mode? Also, the Surface is getting EXTREMELY hot!

moosegruve, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Windows 10 is Unresponsive After Installing Windows Update

I keep having this constant problem with Windows 10. Every time I install Windows Update on my laptop become slow and unresponsive and often stalls. I've tried restarting my laptop and when I do, the screen goes black. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 7558.

Cardsfan70, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Constant unresponsive system

1. Constant unresponsive system - Similar Threads - Constant unresponsive system

2. System Slowdown and Unresponsive Applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Slowdown and Unresponsive Applications: System Slowdown and Unresponsive ApplicationsDear Microsoft Community,I trust this message finds you well. I'm reaching out because I've encountered a perplexing issue with my Windows 10 system, and I'm seeking your expertise to help resolve it.Problem Description: Recently,...
  3. Buttons on system tray unresponsive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buttons on system tray unresponsive: All buttons on the system tray is unresponsive in my Windows 10. Couple of weeks ago I did an update on the computer and start having issue. The current issue that I have is the system tray icons are not responsive at all. I want to uninstall the updates or perform system...
  4. Buttons on system tray unresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Buttons on system tray unresponsive: All buttons on the system tray is unresponsive in my Windows 10. Couple of weeks ago I did an update on the computer and start having issue. The current issue that I have is the system tray icons are not responsive at all. I want to uninstall the updates or perform system...
  5. Display Unresponsive and Constantly Flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Unresponsive and Constantly Flickering: Hi there, I am having display issues on my Windows 11 PC latest update. I am unable to click and open any files at all and I cannot even open the command prompt or problem scanner. Whenever I attempt to open a Desktop icon, it states that the files were either moved or...
  6. Display Unresponsive and Constantly Flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Unresponsive and Constantly Flickering: Hi there, I am having display issues on my Windows 11 PC latest update. I am unable to click and open any files at all and I cannot even open the command prompt or problem scanner. Whenever I attempt to open a Desktop icon, it states that the files were either moved or...
  7. Cursor is blinking and system is unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor is blinking and system is unresponsive: I NEED HELP!! few months back I downloaded Xampp software for my college purpose on my laptop and this problem started happening. My cursor started blinking and my system became slow. Every click would used to give a slow response and took more than 2-3 seconds. Even for...
  8. Constant issues with unresponsive and hanging GUI.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Constant issues with unresponsive and hanging GUI.: Hi! I've been using 10 for a few weeks now, and it sucks. I don't know if it's the sameproblem, but I get: UI hangs, if it's an app using MS's UI widgets, I also get epileptic, flickery reloads of all GUI elements. Which comes spiradically and last 5-10s approximately. I...
  9. System Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Customization
    System Unresponsive: I have an issue or maybe a couple of them Updates will not install and increasing regular the system all of a sudden freezes. Mouse appears active but nothing opens. This usually happens in use but has occurred at start up with desktop displayed, mouse cursor moving but...
  10. Intermittent system unresponsiveness.

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent system unresponsiveness.: Lately my system has been becoming unresponsive. All of a sudden everything will slow to a crawl, the browser becomes unresponsive, start menu doesn't open, desktop right click menu opens very slowly with entries missing, task manager opens empty and lot's of graphical...