Windows 10: Constant unresponsive system

Discus and support Constant unresponsive system in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently upgraded from windows 7. After updating I ran updates as well as install the windows 10 drivers I could find for my hardware. All OK apart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by greshoff, Aug 24, 2015.

1. greshoff Win User

Constant unresponsive system

I recently upgraded from windows 7. After updating I ran updates as well as install the windows 10 drivers I could find for my hardware. All OK apart from one BIG issue. The system constantly freezes and a hard reboot is required. Any ideas on how to find out why this is happening and how to solve it. I am aware I am not alone in having this issue. Thanks

:)

greshoff, Aug 24, 2015

2. Windows Surface Pro 3 screen flashing after windows 10 update

I am having the same problem, but am unable to run ANYTHING, let alone cmd prompt. The device is completely unresponsive, except for the constant flashing. Is there a safe mode? Also, the Surface is getting EXTREMELY hot!

moosegruve, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Windows 10 is Unresponsive After Installing Windows Update

I keep having this constant problem with Windows 10. Every time I install Windows Update on my laptop become slow and unresponsive and often stalls. I've tried restarting my laptop and when I do, the screen goes black. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 7558.

Cardsfan70, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Constant unresponsive system

1. Constant unresponsive system - Similar Threads - Constant unresponsive system

2. Constant Stop Code: System Service Exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Stop Code: System Service Exception: Hi, I've recently been receiving the stop code "System Service Exception" quite frequently lately, I believe I started to see it, after I updated my windows version to 1903 (OS Build 18362.267,) I've tried several solutions online, but none of them seem to fix this issue I'm...
  3. Unresponsive keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unresponsive keyboard: Hi. The keyboard panel of my laptop (Acer TravelMate 249 series) has been unresponsive after the following update (2018-12 cumulative update for windows 10 version 1803 for x64-based systems (KB4471324)). Could anyone please advise me on what I should do? Thank you....
  4. Constant system service exception BSOD

Constant system service exception BSOD: Hello, I am constantly receiving a System Service Exception BSOD usually not revealing what has failed but occasionally showing that win32kfull.sys has failed. I also occasionally receive IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD errors and I am not sure why. I had run Driver Verifier...
  5. System going to sleep in Skyrim then becoming unresponsive.

System going to sleep in Skyrim then becoming unresponsive.: I know this sounds like a 3rd party problem, but stay with me for a minute. So I'm playing Skyrim Special Edition and it runs fine with no crashing or other problems. Then I get a phone call that's going to take a few minutes so I pause the game typically by hitting escape,...
  6. Unresponsive script

in Windows 10 Support
    Unresponsive script: Unresponsive script with Windows 10. A lot of websites cause this issue, the computer and/or browser go off into busy never never land, and even when I get control back it is slow or goes back to never never land !! I looked up reasons and fixes ands none of them seem to...
  7. Windows 10 system unresponsive, hanging and programs not responding.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 system unresponsive, hanging and programs not responding.: Hey! I just did a fresh install of Windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. My issue is that the system is unresponsive, programs are not responding. I took a video but I can`t seem to find any posibility to post it here, so you can`t see what I`m going through. It is...
  8. Unresponsive Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Unresponsive Taskbar: Edition is Windows 10 Home Version 1709 OS Build 16299.19 If further information is needed about my computers' specs, they are listed and up to date. I have read various threads in separate forums on this site and was wondering if an update fix has been released in...
  9. Intermittent system unresponsiveness.

in Windows 10 Support
    Intermittent system unresponsiveness.: Lately my system has been becoming unresponsive. All of a sudden everything will slow to a crawl, the browser becomes unresponsive, start menu doesn't open, desktop right click menu opens very slowly with entries missing, task manager opens empty and lot's of graphical...
  10. Taskbar Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Unresponsive: After the past few times of logging into my pc, I have had some problems with the taskbar. It seems to be frozen, or "locked." The taskbar will not auto-hide, I cannot right-click on any programs, pressing the start button does nothing (this includes pressing the windows key...