Windows 10: constant WHEA logger event 19 when computer is idle, also high usage of CPU by process system

Discus and support constant WHEA logger event 19 when computer is idle, also high usage of CPU by process system in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,some days ago I've noticed that my computer is starting to overheat even when I leave it and don't do anything with it and the overall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MKetsyrof, Mar 2, 2023.

1. MKetsyrof Win User

constant WHEA logger event 19 when computer is idle, also high usage of CPU by process system

Hello,some days ago I've noticed that my computer is starting to overheat even when I leave it and don't do anything with it and the overall performance decreased. I checked in Task manager and it turned out that it's the "system" process that about half a minute after the system startup starts to take about 60% of the CPU sometimes event 80%. Also, when I checked the windows logs I discovered that there are constant new WHEA logs like this:Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-LoggerDate: 02/03/2023 20:07:34Event ID: 19Task Category: None Level: War

:)

MKetsyrof, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Ken Blake Win User

System Idle Process High cpu usage

No, System Idle Process is *not* causing high cpu usage. It's not causing anything at all.

System Idle Process is not really any process at all. It's just a number inserted to make the total CPU usage add up to 100%. From the little information you've provided, I can't tell what your problem is, but it's definitely not System Idle Process .

Ken Blake, Mar 2, 2023
  3. System Idle Process High cpu usage

What are the processes that cause HIGH CPU usage?

Frederik Long, Mar 2, 2023
  4. Karmaaaaa Win User

constant WHEA logger event 19 when computer is idle, also high usage of CPU by process system

System Idle Process High cpu usage

So, my System Idle process is so low that my cpu usage is always high which is causing fps drops in games, I need help.

Karmaaaaa, Mar 2, 2023
Thema:

1. constant WHEA logger event 19 when computer is idle, also high usage of CPU by process system - Similar Threads - constant WHEA logger

2. WHEA Logger Event id 19

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Logger Event id 19: I haveGPU: Radeon RX 6600CPU: Ryzen 5 5600MB: Msi b550 gaming gen 3RAM: 2x8gb 3200mhand im getting this error from 5-8 times a secondA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Unknown Error SourceError Type: Bus/Interconnect...
  3. constant WHEA logger event 19 when computer is idle, also high usage of CPU by process system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    constant WHEA logger event 19 when computer is idle, also high usage of CPU by process system: Hello,some days ago I've noticed that my computer is starting to overheat even when I leave it and don't do anything with it and the overall performance decreased. I checked in Task manager and it turned out that it's the "system" process that about half a minute after the...
  4. WHEA-Logger event 19 constant when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger event 19 constant when gaming: This isnt happening once or twice it is a constantly repeating event that occurs only while I am gaming. idk what it means or how to fix it and any help would be awesome. Before anyone suggests updating my drivers and windows updates blah blah yes i know they have all been...
  5. WHEA-Logger event 19 constant when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger event 19 constant when gaming: This isnt happening once or twice it is a constantly repeating event that occurs only while I am gaming. idk what it means or how to fix it and any help would be awesome. Before anyone suggests updating my drivers and windows updates blah blah yes i know they have all been...
  6. WHEA-Logger event 19 constant when gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. High CPU usage of System process when idle

High CPU usage of System process when idle: Hi my pc:108500K stock 4800mhz 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3000mhz XMP Seasonic Tx-850 Ultra Titanium Gigabyte Rtx 3090 Gaming OC Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming 1 TB SS I have updated Windows 10 to H20,the newest version. I installed windows 1 month ago with new pc. But have new issue....
  8. High CPU usage of System process when idle

High CPU usage of System process when idle: The System process uses amost a whole thread of CPU after PC is idle for a few minutes, and stops using CPU as far as I do something such as moving mouse or pressing keyboards. I tried to see the CPU usage per thread of System process by using a process explorer running in...
  9. System Idle Process High CPU Usage

System Idle Process High CPU Usage: I had a Windows 7 Professional and then thought about upgrading to Windows 10 since Windows 7 is coming to end. When I upgraded to Windows 10 i got a random Blue Screen. My PC restarted i opened Task Manager and there it is 100% CPU Usage non-stop. Its really annoying i read...
  10. Whea-logger event 19

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whea-logger event 19: I am getting these warnings in the event viewer for about 1 day started at 3:00 at night, now seems that these errors have stopped when I updated Windows 10 to newest version 16299.214. Look at the photo, apcid,errortype [img] Why I am get those warnings in 21...