Windows 10: Constant whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen errors and I don't know what the issue is

Discus and support Constant whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen errors and I don't know what the issue is in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This problem started happening about a month ago and is starting to happen more often Just today I had it happen 3 times in the span of a few hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by concernedindividual985, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Constant whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen errors and I don't know what the issue is

This problem started happening about a month ago and is starting to happen more often Just today I had it happen 3 times in the span of a few hours which has never happened before. I read that the error is caused by a hardware issue with my device so I'm wondering how I can troubleshoot this and figure out what needs to be fixed, or if it's just an issue with third party software. I already tried preventing all my recently installed programs from opening on startup and the error still happens despite that which leads me to believe it's a hardware issue but I don't know for sure. I did recently open my computer up to clean the fans out so I may have done something without noticing that is causing the issue. Is there anything I can do about this or is my only option to call a support person?

:)

concernedindividual985, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Nov 16, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Darshan J Win User

Constant whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen errors and I don't know what the issue is

Frequent System crash with the error WHEA_uncorrectable_error

Hello Janey,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• What is the model of your computer?
    • What is the exact error message/code you see?
    If you receive a blue screen error (also known as a stop code), it means that your PC has shut down suddenly to protect itself from data loss. If you see the text “WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR”, it means that a hardware error has occurred.

As an initial step I would suggest you to install all the pending updates on your computer.

Suggest you to refer to the below article and check if it helps in addressing your issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14238/windows-10-troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Blue screen error could also appear due to outdated or corrupted drivers on your computer, I would suggest you to update you Display, Graphic and all other drivers on your computer, it may help you to resolve the issue.

Update drivers in Windows 10

Update drivers in Windows 10

Let us know about the status of the issue. We would be happy to help you further

Darshan J, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Constant whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen errors and I don't know what the issue is

1. Constant whea_uncorrectable_error blue screen errors and I don't know what the issue is - Similar Threads - Constant whea_uncorrectable_error blue

2. blue screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR issue: So I have this blue screen issue for a long time now and lately it got even more annoying, this last time there was even a buzzing sound. here are the minidump files; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1btpknTj-SfxFoA9SN3fJ4eSPuNWeP_KT/view?usp=sharing...
  3. blue screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR issue: So I have this blue screen issue for a long time now and lately it got even more annoying, this last time there was even a buzzing sound. here are the minidump files; https://drive.google.com/file/d/1btpknTj-SfxFoA9SN3fJ4eSPuNWeP_KT/view?usp=sharing...
  4. blue screen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant Blue Screen Errors WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Blue Screen Errors WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello!Lately I've been getting blue screen errors. They appear very randomly.What I've tried right now:+ Replacing PSU 850W to 100W+ Resocketing RAM+ Open Case and add external Cooling+ Reinstalled Windows on 2nd SSD, it still happend on a fresh Windows+ Disabled XAMP+...
  6. Constant Blue Screen Errors WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Blue Screen Errors WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello!Lately I've been getting blue screen errors. They appear very randomly.What I've tried right now:+ Replacing PSU 850W to 100W+ Resocketing RAM+ Open Case and add external Cooling+ Reinstalled Windows on 2nd SSD, it still happend on a fresh Windows+ Disabled XAMP+...
  7. Constant Blue Screen Errors WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

8. Constant blue screen error Oxa0000001 what is this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant blue screen error Oxa0000001 what is this?: How do I fix constant blue screen error Oxa0000001 on Windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/constant-blue-screen-error-oxa0000001-what-is-this/7444caef-63fa-4d3f-b2d6-aa2332ffcdd9
  9. Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!

Constant blue screens, don't know what to do!: Howdy y'all.Just recently, my computer has been having an issue where it has been bluescreening pretty often. I am a bit worried that it might be something severe, which I am hoping it is not, and I have searched the internet for answers, of which nothing has really helped....
  10. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Blue Screen Error

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Blue Screen Error: Hello, I have been getting repeated Blue Screen Errors for the past few week, but they have all had different error codes. I've been struggling to find solutions to this problem, and have tried many. All of the Blue Screen errors would reach 100% on the error collection but...