Windows 10: Constant "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" message

Discus and support Constant "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since a couple of windows 10 updates ago, i constantly get "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" error. I don't use outlook but i use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TallCrab48, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Constant "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" message

Ever since a couple of windows 10 updates ago, i constantly get "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" error. I don't use outlook but i use the hotmail mail app. I have also noticed it time to time on the windows video player. I click on the "fix it" button and put in my password and says its updated. The emails start to sync back up and it works. Within 24 hours i get the error message again and nothing is syncing. This was never a problem until a few updates ago. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have tried everything that I have found online and nothing does the job.

:)

TallCrab48, Jun 18, 2020

2. Your Hotmail account settings are out of date.

I am experiencing the exact same issue with my 950XL. I ended up deleting my Hotmail account on my 950XL phone and reinstalling it. However it still says 'Your Hotmail account settings are out of date' but now I also get Nothing has arrived yet and Hotmail
    on my phone has not populated from the server.. I then get the option to Fix Account or Dismiss so I select Fix Account and see the message Fixing Account. Then All done. Your account was updated successfully.. I select Done and receive a message Your Hotmail
    account settings are out of date.

It goes in an endless loop.

Microsoft, suggestions please.

Graham1950, Jun 18, 2020
  3. out of date messages about my hotmail

I keep getting message "your hotmail account settings are out of date" since i upped to windows 10 any suggestions

Irenehamilton, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Polarman Win User

Constant "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" message

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Constant "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" message

1. Constant "Your Hotmail Account Settings are out of date" message - Similar Threads - Constant Hotmail Account

2. " your account settings are out of date"

in Windows 10 Customization
    " your account settings are out of date": I have this message on my hotmail account through windows 10, the suggested fixes don't work. Mobile account works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/4d1fea9c-05c5-4f3c-866a-629301fdebf2
  3. Your Hotmail account settings are out of date!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Hotmail account settings are out of date!!: After updating Windows 10 to v2004 this happens... Why does Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 keep asking me to "Fix my account" every time I reboot my laptop? This information does not help:...
  4. Your account settings are out of date!!

Your account settings are out of date!!: After updating Windows 10 to v2004 this happens... Why does Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 keep asking me to "Fix my account" every time I reboot my laptop? This information does not help:...
  5. Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date

Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date: Since the latest Windows 10 update, I've been getting the message "Your Gmail Account Settings Are Out of Date" whenever I open Gmail. I've tried to fix it according to the instructions given, but I still keep getting the message. Also, I have to log in to Gmail whenever I...
  6. "Your account settings are out of date".

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your account settings are out of date".: received the above message on my Hotmail accounts. Tried "fix account", waited 25 minutes, got a "wait one moment" message, waited another ten minutes, then got "something has gone wrong" with an error message. have tried twice through settings to rectify this, with no joy....
  7. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: Received this message and when the Fix Account button was clicked a new window opened and is just hanging. Not going anywhere after 10 minutes. Password was changed a few weeks ago so don't think that is an issue. ,...
  8. "Your account settings are out of date..."

"Your account settings are out of date...": Trying to sign into Hotmail. but can't because my account settings are out of date AGAIN! I just fixed this, and now have to again? What's wrong?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/0e596d7e-0c00-4392-af47-b4e23257df52
  9. hotmail account settings are out of date

hotmail account settings are out of date: It appears that I am not getting emails because I don't have Norton or some other security. Am I being forced to purchase a security service or can I bypass this? Doesn't Microsoft have some form of security already in it?...
  10. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: For the last 2 days; Your account settings are out-of-date The weird part is that it doesnt affect my main account, just my 2 slave accounts (my son and father's email which is tied to my own). So my email comes up as normal but not the other 2. It just keeps...