Windows 10: Constantly being advised that my charger is working too slow

Discus and support Constantly being advised that my charger is working too slow in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently took an update to 10.0.15063.1563 Since then I keep getting the message that I need a faster charger. The charger I am using is the one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mpltc, Feb 1, 2019.

1. mpltc Win User

Constantly being advised that my charger is working too slow

I recently took an update to 10.0.15063.1563

Since then I keep getting the message that I need a faster charger. The charger I am using is the one that came with the phone (640XL) and the cable is ok.

How do I fix this.

:)

mpltc, Feb 1, 2019

2. Notification of slow charger detected on Microsoft Lumia 640xl

Hello Philippe Cru

• I tried using another charger of Microsoft Make and even my lenovo Power bank but the error persist saying slow charger detected.
    • Windows Version: 1607 (Windows 10)
    • No other error message apart from slow charger detected. The phone works very well except for charging issue.

Thanks!

Mohammed Akif., Feb 1, 2019
  3. nokia lumia charger stopped working

Hi, abromorgan.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I see that your Nokia Lumia charger stopped working. We suggest that you try the following:

• Verify that your charger is working, try the charger with another compatible phone.
    • Restart your phone, if that does not help push and pull the charger plug gently with your fingers. If this helps, check the charger connector for any dust or dirt.
    • If available, use a compatible USB cable and connect it your PC.
    Please let us know if this helps. Thanks!

Justin Sor, Feb 1, 2019
  4. Constantly being advised that my charger is working too slow

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

Constantly being advised that my charger is working too slow

1. Constantly being advised that my charger is working too slow - Similar Threads - Constantly being advised

2. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  3. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  4. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Charger slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charger slowing down laptop: My old charger recently broke, so I’ve had to use a different one, but this one slows down my computer when it’s plugged in, it’s a big problem since this has never happened with any other charger I’ve used on my laptop.I’m using a Latitude E6430, and honestly, I don’t know...
  6. Charger slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Charger slowing down laptop: My old charger recently broke, so I’ve had to use a different one, but this one slows down my computer when it’s plugged in, it’s a big problem since this has never happened with any other charger I’ve used on my laptop.I’m using a Latitude E6430, and honestly, I don’t know...
  7. Charger slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My charger is not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My charger is not working.: Whenever I plug my charger in It doesn't work only after I wait a long time and if you do anything though it will immediately say it is not charging....
  9. sick of my laptop internet being slow and dropping constantly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sick of my laptop internet being slow and dropping constantly: I've had this ASUS laptop for less than a year and it's occurred to me that it's causing its own internet problems, because we have several other computers in the house, and none of them suffer from constant internet slowdown/droppage. Usually what happens is, i'll try to...
  10. Being advised not to upgrade but to fresh install ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Being advised not to upgrade but to fresh install ?: im so confused right now! people are reporting tons of problems when upgrading to win10, and my friends to do a fresh install of it ? but i though windows 10 was a upgrade only thing ? or do they mean my current OS as of right now.. to do a clean install and then upgrade...