Windows 10: Constantly BSOD after recent update?

Discus and support Constantly BSOD after recent update? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got myself a trouble, my pc keeps bluescreen after I update/upgrade my pc last month. I upgrade from HDD to SSD (and adding 8gb more ram). so I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Faris, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Faris Win User

Constantly BSOD after recent update?

I got myself a trouble, my pc keeps bluescreen after I update/upgrade my pc last month. I upgrade from HDD to SSD (and adding 8gb more ram). so I had to reintall windows 10 with it latest update, but I notice that it keeps BSOD with error notice "irql_not_less_or_equal" I tried to find the solutions over the internet but so far no luck. anyone got an idea how to solve this? I would be really appreciate it. (Windows v. 10 Pro 1909)

:)

Faris, Jan 13, 2020
  2. John Fer Win User

Updates failing to install (Constantly having to update manually)

Hello Liam,

This might be caused by corrupted system files. For us to know more, please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking this article to help you with your concern. This contains steps that you can perform on
    how to fix Windows updates issues.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Jan 13, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Multiple BSOD errors started recently

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120%
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Constantly BSOD after recent update? [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please update your BIOS to version 1402
    P8Z77-V LK | Motherboards | ASUS Global

If this doesn't help, I would suggest to clean reinstall the display drivers
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.
    Attachment 67923

4. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Constantly BSOD after recent update? [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Constantly BSOD after recent update? - Similar Threads - Constantly BSOD recent

2. Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service: Hello, since updating to the newest version of Windows 11 Pro I've had problems with starting my system. Notably it crashes with a BSOD like 2-3 times at startup and it's a gamble whether it will progress normally or not. It works fine for about 10 seconds and then it...
  3. Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD at startup after recent Win11Pro update, related to GameInput Service: Hello, since updating to the newest version of Windows 11 Pro I've had problems with starting my system. Notably it crashes with a BSOD like 2-3 times at startup and it's a gamble whether it will progress normally or not. It works fine for about 10 seconds and then it...
  4. BSOD after most recent updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after most recent updates: So after installing the updates released today I keep getting a BSOD. It seems like the update its self is broken I have tried to install it twice both times windows boot looped after the install. I tried to use SFC and DISM from the boot menu but no luck. I managed to get...
  5. Constant BSODs after windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs after windows update.: Today my computer installed several updates and ever since I have been getting a BSOD with a different message every ~30 minutes.Here are the updates that were installed:Dell, Inc. - Firmware - 0.1.6.02021-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems...
  6. BSOD After the recent update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD After the recent update: So like many other people here i am also having issues with the latest Windows Update; but a little more severe it feels like. When my PC boots the second time i am greeted by a BSOD with "Page Fault in nonepaged area" It then fails two more times, and the only way to get my...
  7. Constant BSOD after October updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD after October updates: I am getting constant BSOD since turning my computer back on after the Thanksgiving Weekend. My computer was crashing infrequently before this just since end of September/beginning of October, it's a new install since May and I've had no issues up til now, so I made sure to...
  8. Constant different BSODs after update

Constant different BSODs after update: I was forced to update to the newest update and title update to play gears 5 (which ctd on its own a ton) Ever since then ive been getting ramoant blue screens for kernel security, memory management, you name it. Everything was fine before then. Updated all my drivers, ran...
  9. BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now

BSOD Recently changed Bios then updated drivers. Constant BSOD now: Trying to type this up fast enough before crash but I updated my B450f Mobo to latest bios along with my chipset and windows updates. I think I did to much at once now im getting BSODS. Reinstalled windows things were good until I updated my drivers Each time I installed...
  10. Constant BSOD of Critical_Process_Died after recent Windows 10 updates

Constant BSOD of Critical_Process_Died after recent Windows 10 updates: Hi there, Around October last year, a series of Windows 10 Updates began to cause the following BSOD error: - Each time when I turn on my Alienware 17R3 laptop, shortly after logging in to Windows, I get a BSOD with CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - The Error Dump process fails to...