Windows 10: Constantly crashing/ BSOD

Discus and support Constantly crashing/ BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, currently having massive issues with my system constantly blue screening and I’ve tried everything I could think of from reinstalling drivers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Malcolm, Oct 26, 2021.

1. Malcolm Win User

Constantly crashing/ BSOD

Hello, currently having massive issues with my system constantly blue screening and I’ve tried everything I could think of from reinstalling drivers to completely wiping drives and reinstalling a fresh copy of windows. Even with a fresh copy of windows and drivers that get installed in the first few minutes I still blue screen. Errors have ranged from: IRQL_NOT_GREATER_OR_EQUAL and even getting PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREACurrently lost and have no clue what to do at this point in time. Pc SpecsRyzen 5 36004x g.skill ripjaws 8gb 3600mhzROG strix 1660 super 6GB1TB inland m.2 SSD2x 2TB seafarers

:)

Malcolm, Oct 26, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 26, 2021
  3. Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Oct 26, 2021
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

1. Constantly crashing/ BSOD - Similar Threads - Constantly crashing BSOD

2. Constant Crashing and BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashing and BSOD: Hello, I've had this Desktop since May and have experienced a lot of crashes and BSOD ever since. It happens when the system is underloadheavy gaming but it has happened during benchmarks as well. It used to run Windows 11, audio would start cutting out, then the screen would...
  3. Constant BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD crashes: Hey!I have been encountering many BSOD's in the last 2 days or so.The weird thing is, that I haven't done anything to trigger them - no new software install, nothing.I already ran the sfc command and tried whatnot.Here's a list of the most recent...
  4. Constant BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD crashes: Hey!I have been encountering many BSOD's in the last 2 days or so.The weird thing is, that I haven't done anything to trigger them - no new software install, nothing.I already ran the sfc command and tried whatnot.Here's a list of the most recent...
  5. Constant BSODs and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs and crashes: Hello, since 2 to 3 months I've been constantly getting blue screens at some random periods. Almost every game I play is crashing, I don't know if it is, because of the BSODs. I've tried every method to remove every single one them, they only started appearing less often. One...
  6. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Crashes: My computer will occasionally go through a spell of crashing multiple times in a row for a few days. It has gotten worse lately. I ran DISM, SFC, CHKDSK and Memory Diagnostics, but these have not solved the problem. I need help to figure out what is going on with my PC....
  7. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD Crashes: My computer will occasionally go through a spell of crashing multiple times in a row for a few days. It has gotten worse lately. I ran DISM, SFC, CHKDSK and Memory Diagnostics, but these have not solved the problem. I need help to figure out what is going on with my PC....
  8. Constant BSOD crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD crashing: Recently my computer has been crashing almost daily and showing some driver related BSODs. I reinstalled Windows two times but it keeps crashing. I already swapped my CPU and the GPU but it didn't solve either. I also done a Memory Test and it didn't show any errors....
  9. Constant BSOD and crashes

Constant BSOD and crashes: Hello, today I got my new motherboard and cpu, installed them like you usually do and I tried loading windows. I have a Samsung 970 EVO M.2 and some HDD. Because of me missclicking when I installed the OS the last time, I had the OS on my HDD and I wanted to install it on my...
  10. Constant BSOD Crashing

Constant BSOD Crashing: For a few months now I have been having constant BSOD crashing of my PC with error codes ranging from "critical process died" to "Unexpected store exception", the most common stop codes being the ones mentioned. I am using an HP laptop with an i7 7700HQ, 1050, 16GB Ram, 256...