Windows 10: Constantly getting blue screen

Discus and support Constantly getting blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've bought a laptop not too long ago. And it started having almost right away. I reset it ( through the reset option in windows 10), it helped for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by flametrower, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Constantly getting blue screen

I've bought a laptop not too long ago. And it started having almost right away. I reset it ( through the reset option in windows 10), it helped for some time. But then it started getting blue screen again. It doesn't have a pattern, it's always random, new errors every time. The laptop isn't overheating and doesn't have viruses.
    I did a hardware check using memtest 86 and I didn't get any errors. My laptop is dell inspiron 15 3000 if it helps.
    Any advice welcome.

:)

flametrower, Oct 5, 2017

2. Lenovo b50-45 keeps restarting and keeps getting bluescreen error

Hi unfortunately I can't get to any of the points mentioned .

it doesn't start automatic recovery and I can't get to the desktop - it is just constantly repeating the blue screen with different error messages and restarting

I have tried manually getting it to take me to the recovery options but it doesn't load them and goes to the blue screen

JohnBrunlees, Oct 5, 2017
  3. HollyS123 Win User
    Blue screen of death

I own an Acer Switch Alpha 12, and I am constantly getting the “Blue screen of Death” I get this mostly when using Netflix. I have already resetted my laptop and wiped everything, even after that I still got the blue screen error.

**The error code at the bottom is- Error driver power**

HollyS123, Oct 5, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Constantly getting blue screen

Hello flametrower,

There are multiple errors and it will be a case of working through them one by one. Working from your most recent BSOD these are the findings:

1. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f)
    This one is most likely due to a Bluetooth driver. Please update btfilter.sys - this will be a QUALCOMM / Atheros device - check with your laptop documentation.

2. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION (154)
    This one is most likely to do with the hard disk and I would suggest you update the Intel RST driver (iaStorA.sys) either from the laptop manufacturer or Intel website.

3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1e) - this BSOD has occurred twice
    This is a common bugcheck and in your case most likely due to the athw10x.sys driver - please update the Qualcomm / Atheros network driver.

4. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)
    There is no obvious driver identified in the crash dump for this one but doing the items above may help.

philc43, Oct 5, 2017
  5. Gonna try that and see if it help. But where can i get the qualcomm drivers? It seems like the only available update on manufacture site is the intel Rapid Storage technology driver.

flametrower, Oct 5, 2017
  6. Thanks for the help, looks like it did it. I haven't had a blue screen in about 2 days, will wait a little more and see if i don't get any errors.

flametrower, Oct 7, 2017
  7. philc43 Win User
    *Thumbs That's good - which drivers did you replace?

philc43, Oct 8, 2017
  8. Constantly getting blue screen

2 days ago I've bought new laptop.... I've always getting blue screen with new error while using my laptop...... Plss solve it my problem.... My laptop was Lenovo ideapad 310-15ISK

Subrato Shau, Oct 30, 2017
  9. philc43 Win User
    Hello Subrato,

Please start a new thread and follow the instructions at the top so we can examine your system. However, a new laptop should not do this so you have every right to return it or ask for the laptop to be fixed.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Constantly getting blue screen

1. Constantly getting blue screen - Similar Threads - Constantly getting blue

2. Constant blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant blue screens: HiI have a GIGABYTE G5 KD laptop and I mostly play vrchat on it. I make content and I use OBS to record my videos but I’m constantly getting blue screens and each time it’s something different that failed. I’ve been trying to fix this issue for a while now but it just seems...
  3. Constant blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant blue screens: HiI have a GIGABYTE G5 KD laptop and I mostly play vrchat on it. I make content and I use OBS to record my videos but I’m constantly getting blue screens and each time it’s something different that failed. I’ve been trying to fix this issue for a while now but it just seems...
  4. getting constant blue screens on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting constant blue screens on windows 11: getting constant blue screens on windows. im currently installed windows on a new drive and am using that fine for nowthis is the memory.dmp file I get critical process died when i try to boot my windowshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDWq6h-OeaTjUvLnKzbttaUadSI?e=myaFzC...
  5. getting constant blue screens on windows 11

getting constant blue screens on windows 11: getting constant blue screens on windows. im currently installed windows on a new drive and am using that fine for nowthis is the memory.dmp file I get critical process died when i try to boot my windowshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDWq6h-OeaTjUvLnKzbttaUadSI?e=myaFzC...
  6. getting constant blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting constant blue screens: getting constant blue screens on windows. even on a new hard drive i installed it on. although it happens less on the new hard drivehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1i91FmSgfsvgU4rZNtl0GGyZ1WoGUOh3q/view?usp=share_link minidump files...
  7. getting constant blue screens

getting constant blue screens: getting constant blue screens on windows. even on a new hard drive i installed it on. although it happens less on the new hard drivehttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1i91FmSgfsvgU4rZNtl0GGyZ1WoGUOh3q/view?usp=share_link minidump files...
  8. Constant blue screens

Constant blue screens: I recently rebuilt my entire PC from the ground up with brand new everything except for RAM and my disk drives, but despite that my computer has been blue screening frequently, particularly when something made in the Unity engine is running, and in those cases ive reinstalled...
  9. Constant Blue Screens

Constant Blue Screens: Hi! I’m having constant crashes and blue screens. I followed a guide and it seemed to show that it was a driver that was causing my issues. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to pinpoint exactly which one it was. I do however have the DMP file, MSinfo, and my computer specs....
  10. Getting Blue Screens Constantly

Getting Blue Screens Constantly: When ever I load up my computer normally it is always getting a certain Bluescreen with the Stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and everything I have tried just doesn't work, as in it isn't doing what it is supposed to: -Windows Memory Diagnostic (doesn't even open, trying to open...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. constantly getting blue screen windows 10