Windows 10: Constantly getting Bluescreens after hardware update

Discus and support Constantly getting Bluescreens after hardware update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I used to have Windows 10 Pro, but after buying a brand new Motherboard Aorus B450M, CPU Ryzen 5 3300x and PSU Njoy, and Ram 16 gigabytes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Iulian Brn, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Constantly getting Bluescreens after hardware update

Hello!

I used to have Windows 10 Pro, but after buying a brand new Motherboard Aorus B450M, CPU Ryzen 5 3300x and PSU Njoy, and Ram 16 gigabytes Corsair Vengance, I needed to buy a new license, so I switched to Win 10 Enterprise.

After like one week, my computer started to constantly get BSOD's with codes involving kernel security KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE ; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ; APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. I tried updating the network drivers, but the problem still persisted. I tried updating monitor drivers but they are not found on the web however I never ever had a problem with monitor drivers before, having the same one for 6 years. I updated most of the drivers, but the problem STILL persisted.

I also installed WhoCrashed to see why I get BSOD's, thinking maybe it could be another problem. It just states the kernel problems, mentioned earlier. I scanned for viruses and malwares, nothing was found.

What should I do next? I also want to add that these BSOD's happen only while navigating the web or simply not using any fullscreen programs it does not happen while gaming, but the most time happens while watching youtube or any movies fullscreen. I look forward to your reply!

:)

Iulian Brn, Mar 10, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 10, 2021
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Mar 10, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Constantly getting Bluescreens after hardware update

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Constantly getting Bluescreens after hardware update

1. Constantly getting Bluescreens after hardware update - Similar Threads - Constantly getting Bluescreens

2. Constant Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant Bluescreen: Been getting BSOD frequently recently~6 to 8 times daily, I have tried reinstalling graphic drivers and all diagonstic tests ran on my laptop came back saying there's nothing wrong with it. Is it possible for me to fix these issues myself or do I need to send the laptop in...
  3. Constant Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen: Been getting BSOD frequently recently~6 to 8 times daily, I have tried reinstalling graphic drivers and all diagonstic tests ran on my laptop came back saying there's nothing wrong with it. Is it possible for me to fix these issues myself or do I need to send the laptop in...
  4. I constantly get bluescreens on a new PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I constantly get bluescreens on a new PC.: I get bluescreens with the error irql_not_less_or_equal or system_service_exception on my new build.I have done sfc /scannow, dism, memtest, windows memory diagnostics, and it all came back reporting no issue.This is from the reliability history.SourceWindowsSummaryShut down...
  5. I constantly get bluescreens on a new PC.

I constantly get bluescreens on a new PC.: I get bluescreens with the error irql_not_less_or_equal or system_service_exception on my new build.I have done sfc /scannow, dism, memtest, windows memory diagnostics, and it all came back reporting no issue.This is from the reliability history.SourceWindowsSummaryShut down...
  6. I constantly get bluescreens on a new PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant Crashes after Hardware Changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashes after Hardware Changes: I recently had an issue where my PC just stopped working. It seemed to be a PSU issue so I replaced that, but then the GPU was also not working, so I replaced that. At the same time I also replaced the MOBO and CPU. Probably not the best idea to replace all at the same time,...
  8. Constant Crashes after Hardware Changes

Constant Crashes after Hardware Changes: I recently had an issue where my PC just stopped working. It seemed to be a PSU issue so I replaced that, but then the GPU was also not working, so I replaced that. At the same time I also replaced the MOBO and CPU. Probably not the best idea to replace all at the same time,...
  9. Constant bluescreens

Constant bluescreens: The other day i came home to find my PC bluescreened. I figured it was nothing serious as it happens sometimes. But as soon as i logged in it happened again. A few google searches told me that the file that was causing the errors was a mcafee file, and so i tried to quickly...
  10. Constant bluescreens

Constant bluescreens: Apparentlly it's driver related,mostly at start up, randomly in windows while having adobe programs open or league of legends in game. Used driver verifier, got the dumpfiles at: here Pls help....