Windows 10: Constantly getting BSOD

Discus and support Constantly getting BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Everytime I try to play a game (warframe) I get a bsod with this error: system_service_exception (msrpc.sys). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by UnluckyFox, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Constantly getting BSOD

Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Everytime I try to play a game (warframe) I get a bsod with this error: system_service_exception (msrpc.sys). I tried to reinstall my os 2 times but I have always the same problem.. I've installed only all essencial software and drivers. Like keyboard and headset, gpu driver, steam/origin and discord. I also have another problem with fifa 19, randomly the game crashes without any error.. These are problems that I found in 2-3 days.. These are my specs:

MotherBoard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3

Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V series 16gb 3000mhz (set at 2933 with xmp profile)

Cpu: Ryzen R7 1700 3.2Ghz (with a Deepcool Captain 360 EX)

Gpu: Palit 1080 ti gamerock premium edition (stock, without oc)

Psu: Sharkoon SilentStorm Icewind 750W ATX

My os is installed on a m.2 by kingstone, and I also have an ssd by samsung and an hdd.

first dump file: https://pastebin.com/1ZfFuNrW

second dump file: https://pastebin.com/JXgB0wKi

:)

UnluckyFox, Jan 15, 2019

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD constantly! -_- [Solved]

Hi Syed,

BSOD can be caused by bad drivers, failing RAM, overheating or updating your the BIOS can also be one of the reason. You may boot the computer in safe mode and see if you would still get the BSOD on your computer. If the issue still persists, we suggest you
    contact your manufacturer to resolve BSOD and BIOS issue.

Regards.

Jenicel Dri, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

Constantly getting BSOD

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

Constantly getting BSOD

1. Constantly getting BSOD - Similar Threads - Constantly getting BSOD

2. Constantly getting BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly getting BSOD while playing games: Hello, I am constantly getting BSOD while playing games consistently for over a year now. I've tried updating my graphic drivers, swapping my PSU to a new one, DDU and reinstalled brand new drivers but the BSOD still keeps happening. Most of the crash dump points to...
  3. Windows getting constant BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows getting constant BSODs: I am getting BSOD like every minute. Whenever I try to do something like open a browser, or play a video I get BSOD. BSODs are - Memory management and irql_not_less_or_equalI am also unable to go into BIOS. If I try to go into BIOS either I get a black screen or My BIOS just...
  4. Windows getting constant BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows getting constant BSODs: I am getting BSOD like every minute. Whenever I try to do something like open a browser, or play a video I get BSOD. BSODs are - Memory management and irql_not_less_or_equalI am also unable to go into BIOS. If I try to go into BIOS either I get a black screen or My BIOS just...
  5. Getting constant BSOD.

Getting constant BSOD.: Hello, I currently get BSOD daily whenever I use my computer. It has been an ongoing issue for several months now so any help is appreciated. Here are my specs;Device name DESKTOP-U09DQ9D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz Installed RAM 15.9 GB Device ID...
  6. New Huawei laptop constantly getting BSODs

New Huawei laptop constantly getting BSODs: Hello everyone,My recently purchased Huawei MateBook D15 which runs Windows 10 has been getting constant Blue Screen Errors for the past 1 month : CLOCK_WATCHDOG_ERROR, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and occasionally IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.I've tried mostly everything to try and...
  7. Constantly getting BSODs

Constantly getting BSODs: Hello, I bought a new MOBO, CPU and RAM about a month ago. I put all of that into my computer, checked everything twice, and then started it. But there was a problem, I didn't know that I need to reinstall Windows when I change my MOBO, so I did that. I went with the Windows...
  8. Constantly getting BSOD with various codes

Constantly getting BSOD with various codes: Hi, I keep getting BSOD and I can't figure out why. Two of the most common codes I get are KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL and DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I recently upgraded my PC from RX480 to MSI 3070 Ventus 3X OC and put in a new 650W power...
  9. Constantly getting bsod with random errors

Constantly getting bsod with random errors: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Sometimes I get a bsod with random errors.. Usually it happens when I play games, like warframe or RE2, but I also got bsod while I only had discord and chrome open. Also have some strange problems with random crash, sometimes my browser...
  10. Constant BSODS After getting new parts.

Constant BSODS After getting new parts.: So here is my story. I had an old PC with a first Gen i5 and some other parts and-... Well long story short I replaced my mobo, Processor and video card. Didnt get bluescreens till I replaced the parts. I did memcheck and the mem comes up clear, I checked both HDD's and they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. constantly getting bsod windows 10