Windows 10: Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

Discus and support Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hope this is the right forum. Has anyone else been experiencing multiple windows popping up when clicking links in settings windows? Its not every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stevo, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Stevo Win User

Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

Hope this is the right forum.

Has anyone else been experiencing multiple windows popping up when clicking links in settings windows? Its not every link, but its a lot of them, too many to list.

:)

Stevo, Jun 7, 2015

2. Annoying default mail popup

I've had a new Windows 10 HP laptop for a few weeks now and I constantly (about once a day) get this annoying popup that states I need to set my default mail app. Right now I have it set as Google Chrome but I guess it doesn't like that (I use gmail for
    email, not anything Microsoft). Is there any way of eliminating this popup from constantly reappearing?

MikeHoward1, Jun 7, 2015
  3. Why Doesnt Windows 10 Save My Notification Settings????

I will give clean boot a go then and get back to you. Also what i meant by 'constantly display annoying popups' was just the windows notifications, not a 3rd party popup

The Northern Deviant, Jun 7, 2015
Thema:

Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

1. Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows - Similar Threads - Constantly getting multiple

2. windows settings for multiple window

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows settings for multiple window: hello sir, I am in trouble, actually I installed ubantu in my laptop, but when I turn on my laptop it does not ask for which window do you want to use, actually my friend reduce the ask time and I don't know where is this settings, please help me as soon as possible, thank...
  3. Constant BSOD with multiple reason codes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSOD with multiple reason codes: I am having mutliple and random BSOD failures, aslo complete freezing that shows no screen and gives no minidump information. I am trying anything and everything and so far I have been unable to find the reason. I have followed a lot of information from other posts on this...
  4. Constantly getting BDOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly getting BDOS: Hello I have been getting bdos errors since I formatted my computer and each time there is a different error I cannot understand what is wrong with it at first I thought it is because of my new ram stick but it was not giving any error before formatting my computer....
  5. Any way to get multiple instances of Settings app?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to get multiple instances of Settings app?: Hey guys. Coming from Windows 7, it drives me absolutely bonkers that Windows 10 insists on restricting the use of multiple instances of UWP apps like "Settings". There are so many occasions where I'm tweaking settings in both the Settings app and elsewhere (e.g., taskbar...
  6. Constantly getting BSOD

Constantly getting BSOD: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Everytime I try to play a game (warframe) I get a bsod with this error: system_service_exception (msrpc.sys). I tried to reinstall my os 2 times but I have always the same problem.. I've installed only all essencial software and drivers....
  7. 'Adding a new feature' constant popup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'Adding a new feature' constant popup: I get a popup saying 'we're adding a new feature' then 'Something happened and we couldn't install new feature' over and over again. It is trying to add Australian speech recognition and I have tried hitting cancel to the update over and over but it constantly pops up every...
  8. Constant "Save a Theme" Popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant "Save a Theme" Popup: I am receiving regular Windows popups titled "Save a Theme" with the content: "Windows can't find one of the files in this theme. Do you still want to save the theme?" It appears to come at random every now and then. Why is this happening all of a sudden? Windows...
  9. Constant BSODs in Windows 10. Multiple codes

Constant BSODs in Windows 10. Multiple codes: Haven't been using my desktop much lately, so not quite sure if this happened after recent Windows 10 updates or not, but I have been having constant BSODs lately. There doesn't seem to be immediate rhyme or reason to when: sometimes it happens immediately after a restart...
  10. Multiple Constant BSOD Errors

Multiple Constant BSOD Errors: Every time I boot up my PC I get constant BSOD errors stretching from KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED to SYSTYM_SERVICE_EXEPTION, CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION and countless others, if you can please help me, my file is attached. 34497