Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

Discus and support Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hope this is the right forum. Has anyone else been experiencing multiple windows popping up when clicking links in settings windows? Its not every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stevo, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Stevo Win User

Hope this is the right forum.

Has anyone else been experiencing multiple windows popping up when clicking links in settings windows? Its not every link, but its a lot of them, too many to list.

:)

Stevo, Jun 8, 2015
  2. MikeHoward1 Win User

Annoying default mail popup

I've had a new Windows 10 HP laptop for a few weeks now and I constantly (about once a day) get this annoying popup that states I need to set my default mail app. Right now I have it set as Google Chrome but I guess it doesn't like that (I use gmail for
    email, not anything Microsoft). Is there any way of eliminating this popup from constantly reappearing?

MikeHoward1, Jun 8, 2015
  3. The Northern Deviant Win User
    Why Doesnt Windows 10 Save My Notification Settings????

I will give clean boot a go then and get back to you. Also what i meant by 'constantly display annoying popups' was just the windows notifications, not a 3rd party popup

The Northern Deviant, Jun 8, 2015
Thema:

Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows - Similar Threads - Constantly getting multiple

1. Getting constant "check antivirus notifications" despite AV being on

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting constant "check antivirus notifications" despite AV being on: Since installing the Anniversary update i've been getting these annoying notifications. I run Avast which has all of its components on. I have a big green checkmark with the "You are protected" indicating everything is running. I also turned on "Limited periodic scanning" for...
  2. Constantly getting page not found

in Windows 10 Support
    Constantly getting page not found: Hi, I have been on 10 for awhile now, did the free upgrade from 7 to 10 awhile back. But all of a sudden in the last few weeks i have been getting alot of page not founds. And to fix it temporarily i have to close everything down, reset my IE, run Ccleaner, clear my dns...
  3. Constantly getting blue screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Constantly getting blue screen: I've bought a laptop not too long ago. And it started having almost right away. I reset it ( through the reset option in windows 10), it helped for some time. But then it started getting blue screen again. It doesn't have a pattern, it's always random, new errors every time....
  4. Constantly Getting BSODs with Different Error Messages

in Windows 10 Support
    Constantly Getting BSODs with Different Error Messages: I keep getting different error messages (Memory Management, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ) for each BSOD. This has been happening extremely often recently, sometimes more than 10 times a day. If anyone could please help me...
  5. Constantly getting default gateway is not available

in Windows 10 Support
    Constantly getting default gateway is not available: This issue has been occurring for the last couple of days, my internet (wire connection) just stops working, i troubleshoot the problem and after ~30 seconds it said it fixed the : default gateway is not available and sometimes i get : The connection between your access...
  6. Constantly have to unplug the modem to get internet speed

in Windows 10 Support
    Constantly have to unplug the modem to get internet speed: Hello to anyone who is taking the time to read this. My current internet provider provides on average 40-45mbs download speed and 7-12 mbs upload speed. Whenever I start up my computer where the connection is automatically connected, the speed (according to Ookla's speedtest)...
  7. Getting constant black screens

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting constant black screens: hello i randomly encounter a black screen when doing activitys on my pc. From playing games to watching youtube my pc crashes! My screen would turn black and i would hear a buzzing sound. Solutions i tried, 1.Updated bios,2.Set my gpu and cpu to stock....
Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows solved