Windows 10: Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

Discus and support Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hope this is the right forum. Has anyone else been experiencing multiple windows popping up when clicking links in settings windows? Its not every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stevo, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Stevo Win User

Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

Hope this is the right forum.

Has anyone else been experiencing multiple windows popping up when clicking links in settings windows? Its not every link, but its a lot of them, too many to list.

:)

Stevo, Jun 7, 2015
  2. MikeHoward1 Win User

Annoying default mail popup

I've had a new Windows 10 HP laptop for a few weeks now and I constantly (about once a day) get this annoying popup that states I need to set my default mail app. Right now I have it set as Google Chrome but I guess it doesn't like that (I use gmail for
    email, not anything Microsoft). Is there any way of eliminating this popup from constantly reappearing?

MikeHoward1, Jun 7, 2015
  3. The Northern Deviant Win User
    Why Doesnt Windows 10 Save My Notification Settings????

I will give clean boot a go then and get back to you. Also what i meant by 'constantly display annoying popups' was just the windows notifications, not a 3rd party popup

The Northern Deviant, Jun 7, 2015
Thema:

Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

1. Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows - Similar Threads - Constantly getting multiple

2. Constant "Save a Theme" Popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant "Save a Theme" Popup: I am receiving regular Windows popups titled "Save a Theme" with the content: "Windows can't find one of the files in this theme. Do you still want to save the theme?" It appears to come at random every now and then. Why is this happening all of a sudden? Windows...
  3. Constantly getting page not found

in Browsers and Email
    Constantly getting page not found: Hi, I have been on 10 for awhile now, did the free upgrade from 7 to 10 awhile back. But all of a sudden in the last few weeks i have been getting alot of page not founds. And to fix it temporarily i have to close everything down, reset my IE, run Ccleaner, clear my dns...
  4. Still getting popups for Chromium malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Still getting popups for Chromium malware: If you look at my previous threads I started, I'm still getting malware about installing Chromium browser. It's not a legitimate popup. I thought I deleted the software and I ran all my antiviruses. Here are some screenshots. The one is a screenshot of the popup. The other is...
  5. Constantly getting blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly getting blue screen: I've bought a laptop not too long ago. And it started having almost right away. I reset it ( through the reset option in windows 10), it helped for some time. But then it started getting blue screen again. It doesn't have a pattern, it's always random, new errors every time....
  6. Constant BSODs in Windows 10. Multiple codes

Constant BSODs in Windows 10. Multiple codes: Haven't been using my desktop much lately, so not quite sure if this happened after recent Windows 10 updates or not, but I have been having constant BSODs lately. There doesn't seem to be immediate rhyme or reason to when: sometimes it happens immediately after a restart...
  7. Multiple Constant BSOD Errors

Multiple Constant BSOD Errors: Every time I boot up my PC I get constant BSOD errors stretching from KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED to SYSTYM_SERVICE_EXEPTION, CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION and countless others, if you can please help me, my file is attached. 34497
  8. Mouse settings constantly resetting.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse settings constantly resetting.: Hey, folks. Just upgraded to 10. Not blown away so far, but it's a lot less stupid than 8. Glad they gave it away for free, seems like the fair thing to do considering they actually charged people money for 8. Anyway, I'm here because my mouse settings keep reverting back...
  9. Keyboard setting changes constantly

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard setting changes constantly: My laptop has a Swiss keyboard. Windows 10 Home came preinstalled with Swiss German localization and the keyboard setting worked fine. I installed the US English language pack of the OS and since then again and again my keyboard setting is changed to EN-US. It does not...
  10. Getting constant black screens

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting constant black screens: hello i randomly encounter a black screen when doing activitys on my pc. From playing games to watching youtube my pc crashes! My screen would turn black and i would hear a buzzing sound. Solutions i tried, 1.Updated bios,2.Set my gpu and cpu to stock....