Windows 10: Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

Discus and support Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hope this is the right forum. Has anyone else been experiencing multiple windows popping up when clicking links in settings windows? Its not every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stevo, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Stevo Win User

Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

Hope this is the right forum.

Has anyone else been experiencing multiple windows popping up when clicking links in settings windows? Its not every link, but its a lot of them, too many to list.

:)

Stevo, Jun 7, 2015

2. Annoying default mail popup

I've had a new Windows 10 HP laptop for a few weeks now and I constantly (about once a day) get this annoying popup that states I need to set my default mail app. Right now I have it set as Google Chrome but I guess it doesn't like that (I use gmail for
    email, not anything Microsoft). Is there any way of eliminating this popup from constantly reappearing?

MikeHoward1, Jun 7, 2015
  3. Why Doesnt Windows 10 Save My Notification Settings????

I will give clean boot a go then and get back to you. Also what i meant by 'constantly display annoying popups' was just the windows notifications, not a 3rd party popup

The Northern Deviant, Jun 7, 2015
Thema:

Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows

1. Constantly getting multiple popup settings windows - Similar Threads - Constantly getting multiple

2. Getting Rid of Popups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Rid of Popups: Why do I get multiple messages such as those enclosed? They pop up again and again after the devices have been disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-popups/48ae6800-2c77-410a-b341-73b9aa140618
  3. Getting Rid of Popups

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Rid of Popups: Why do I get multiple messages such as those enclosed? They pop up again and again after the devices have been disconnected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-rid-of-popups/48ae6800-2c77-410a-b341-73b9aa140618
  4. Add multiple users to admin popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add multiple users to admin popup: In the admin popup, how to make multiple users who are administrators come in the user list in windows 10For example:My current situation is the second image but i want the first image which inculdes my user and other administrators too!Hopefully you can help!...
  5. Add multiple users to admin popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add multiple users to admin popup: In the admin popup, how to make multiple users who are administrators come in the user list in windows 10For example:My current situation is the second image but i want the first image which inculdes my user and other administrators too!Hopefully you can help!...
  6. Add multiple users to admin popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Multiple Blank Popup Windows appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Blank Popup Windows appearing: I recently bought a new PC, with specifications : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB, 16 GB RAM 8+8 AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 250 GB Nvme SSD, and 1TB HDD, The store where I purchased installed Windows 10 PRO and it was all good, but recently I am facing an issues, when I am...
  8. Constant "USB device not recognized" popups - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant "USB device not recognized" popups - Windows 10: Hi, from a couple days i'm getting constant popup notifications for a USB device not being recognized, however it happens even when there's no USB device connected at all! It's driving me crazy, i work with this computer and i can't bear this any longer. What can i do? Tried...
  9. 'Adding a new feature' constant popup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'Adding a new feature' constant popup: I get a popup saying 'we're adding a new feature' then 'Something happened and we couldn't install new feature' over and over again. It is trying to add Australian speech recognition and I have tried hitting cancel to the update over and over but it constantly pops up every...
  10. Constant "Save a Theme" Popup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant "Save a Theme" Popup: I am receiving regular Windows popups titled "Save a Theme" with the content: "Windows can't find one of the files in this theme. Do you still want to save the theme?" It appears to come at random every now and then. Why is this happening all of a sudden? Windows...