Windows 10: Constantly getting the page can not be displayed

Discus and support Constantly getting the page can not be displayed in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, doesn't matter if it's IE or Opera. I never had this problem until after updating to the preview yesterday. Anyone else? Is there some kind of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kbz1960, Feb 28, 2015.

1. kbz1960 Win User

Constantly getting the page can not be displayed

Hi, doesn't matter if it's IE or Opera. I never had this problem until after updating to the preview yesterday.

Anyone else? Is there some kind of fix? I even get it on this site when refreshing or changing pages, sometime a refresh works and sometimes not. I have xfinity internet and they have turned off the wifi part on and it's set as gateway so i could us my Netgear R6300 router. My laptop also has the intel dual band wireless AC 7260.

Thanks

:)

kbz1960, Feb 28, 2015
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

"The page can not be displayed" when searching google box search IE 11 Win 10 1607

Hi,

We haven't heard from you for quite some time. We just want to check on things and confirm if you're still experiencing the issue.

If so, we'll gladly provide assistance in any way we can. BUMP your post if you need us, we’re just a post away.

Carlo Fer, Feb 28, 2015
  3. "The page can not be displayed" when searching google box search IE 11 Win 10 1607

Thank you for the information.

Since it didn't work, we advise posting this issue to our TechNet forum for better assistance. This issue requires in-depth assistance
    and troubleshooting steps.

If there are other things you wish to clarify or need further assistance in the future, we're just a click away.

Charianne Per, Feb 28, 2015
  4. Kesto Win User

Its either the preview or you're router but its probably your router since no one else has had problems with IE since they got preview.

Kesto, Feb 28, 2015
  5. kbz1960 Win User
    Hum, never had an issue on 8.1 I guess it could be coincidence that comcast is having issues again!

kbz1960, Feb 28, 2015
  6. kbz1960 Win User
    I'm thinking it was comcast again. Unplugged both the modem and router. Plugged the modem in, let it get settled and then the router in and let it settle. So far it seems to be alright for now. I did that last night also but didn't make any difference.

Will see how things go the rest of the day.

kbz1960, Feb 28, 2015
  7. kbz1960 Win User
    Seems it was comcast as last night an today I haven't been having the issue.

kbz1960, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Constantly getting the page can not be displayed - Similar Threads - Constantly getting page

2. Constantly getting BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constantly getting BSOD: Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Everytime I try to play a game (warframe) I get a bsod with this error: system_service_exception (msrpc.sys). I tried to reinstall my os 2 times but I have always the same problem.. I've installed only all essencial software and drivers....
  3. Getting Blue Screens Constantly

Getting Blue Screens Constantly: When ever I load up my computer normally it is always getting a certain Bluescreen with the Stop code: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and everything I have tried just doesn't work, as in it isn't doing what it is supposed to: -Windows Memory Diagnostic (doesn't even open, trying to open...
  4. Getting No Display

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Getting No Display: I had my HD TV (monitor) connected via my graphics card. I removed the HDMI cable from the graphics card and plugged it into my motherboard instead. This is because a video editing software program I use, Resolve, apparently uses the on-board GPU if the display port from...
  5. Constant interuption of the screen displays.

Constant interuption of the screen displays.: How do I stop the f******* Yoga ads from interrupting/stopping my screen displays? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/constant-interuption-of-the-screen-displays/2bb6e755-abfc-4724-b0f0-05e98d591e20
  6. Display or page moves to the left.

Display or page moves to the left.: when I go to another page ,my page will go to the left to blank page then comes back to the page before that I was on.This happens when I go to move up the page to search or read.This just started out of the blue one day about a month ago. I have to click on the page first...
  7. Constantly getting page not found

in Browsers and Email
    Constantly getting page not found: Hi, I have been on 10 for awhile now, did the free upgrade from 7 to 10 awhile back. But all of a sudden in the last few weeks i have been getting alot of page not founds. And to fix it temporarily i have to close everything down, reset my IE, run Ccleaner, clear my dns...
  8. This Page Can't Be Displayed

in Browsers and Email
    This Page Can't Be Displayed: I am not an IT guy so please forgive me if I don't use proper terminology. We have a fuel pump that I need to access to get mileages off of. It only works with IE. I log into it with an IP address. It worked fine not long ago and then something updated and it started giving...
  9. Constantly getting blue screen

Constantly getting blue screen: I've bought a laptop not too long ago. And it started having almost right away. I reset it ( through the reset option in windows 10), it helped for some time. But then it started getting blue screen again. It doesn't have a pattern, it's always random, new errors every time....
  10. Constant Display Driver Crashes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Constant Display Driver Crashes: For a while now I have been having quite a few problems with my GPU (GTX 770) I have used DDU to uninstall my drivers and performed a clean install but the problem still persists. I have also run a memtest for 8 passes with no errors. problems include: FPS drops BSOD...