Windows 10: Constantly getting the page can not be displayed

Discus and support Constantly getting the page can not be displayed in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, doesn't matter if it's IE or Opera. I never had this problem until after updating to the preview yesterday. Anyone else? Is there some kind of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kbz1960, Feb 28, 2015.

1. kbz1960 Win User

Constantly getting the page can not be displayed

Hi, doesn't matter if it's IE or Opera. I never had this problem until after updating to the preview yesterday.

Anyone else? Is there some kind of fix? I even get it on this site when refreshing or changing pages, sometime a refresh works and sometimes not. I have xfinity internet and they have turned off the wifi part on and it's set as gateway so i could us my Netgear R6300 router. My laptop also has the intel dual band wireless AC 7260.

Thanks

:)

kbz1960, Feb 28, 2015
  2. Carlo Fer Win User

"The page can not be displayed" when searching google box search IE 11 Win 10 1607

Hi,

We haven't heard from you for quite some time. We just want to check on things and confirm if you're still experiencing the issue.

If so, we'll gladly provide assistance in any way we can. BUMP your post if you need us, we’re just a post away.

Carlo Fer, Feb 28, 2015
  3. "The page can not be displayed" when searching google box search IE 11 Win 10 1607

Thank you for the information.

Since it didn't work, we advise posting this issue to our TechNet forum for better assistance. This issue requires in-depth assistance
    and troubleshooting steps.

If there are other things you wish to clarify or need further assistance in the future, we're just a click away.

Charianne Per, Feb 28, 2015
  4. Kesto Win User

Its either the preview or you're router but its probably your router since no one else has had problems with IE since they got preview.

Kesto, Feb 28, 2015
  5. kbz1960 Win User
    Hum, never had an issue on 8.1 I guess it could be coincidence that comcast is having issues again!

kbz1960, Feb 28, 2015
  6. kbz1960 Win User
    I'm thinking it was comcast again. Unplugged both the modem and router. Plugged the modem in, let it get settled and then the router in and let it settle. So far it seems to be alright for now. I did that last night also but didn't make any difference.

Will see how things go the rest of the day.

kbz1960, Feb 28, 2015
  7. kbz1960 Win User
    Seems it was comcast as last night an today I haven't been having the issue.

kbz1960, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Constantly getting the page can not be displayed - Similar Threads - Constantly getting page

2. the display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page is missing.. How can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page is missing.. How can...: The display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page missing How can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-display-of-a-page-to-be-printed-is-shown-with/779ccfa6-182b-433f-91c5-f8e071b881af
  3. the display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page is missing.. How can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page is missing.. How can...: The display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page missing How can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-display-of-a-page-to-be-printed-is-shown-with/779ccfa6-182b-433f-91c5-f8e071b881af
  4. the display of a page to be printed is shown with part of the page is missing.. How can...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Receiving “Page not responding” constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving “Page not responding” constantly: Receiving “Page not responding” constantly HP Laptop.. Windows 11 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-page-not-responding-constantly/49e8f095-78cc-4371-9109-da982a1a0408
  6. Receiving “Page not responding” constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving “Page not responding” constantly: Receiving “Page not responding” constantly HP Laptop.. Windows 11 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-page-not-responding-constantly/49e8f095-78cc-4371-9109-da982a1a0408
  7. Laptop is constantly restarting and can not get to desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is constantly restarting and can not get to desktop: my laptop boots up with the message "preparing automatic repair," then prompts me for my bitlocker key. after I enter it I get to a screen where I see that I can use system restore and I choose to restore, to which I get a message that says "attempting repairs" before my...
  8. Can not get into display settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not get into display settings: When I click on the 'System' option in windows settings, the app just closes. I am able to get into every other system settings such as sound or power options via right clicking on the start button, but I am unable to get into the display settings....
  9. Page display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page display: When I click on explorer it doesn't display full page and it shows smaller version of page in upper left corner. My husband was on computer the other day and must have done something to change the display. How do I get rid of small page in left corner and get full page...
  10. Constantly getting page not found

in Browsers and Email
    Constantly getting page not found: Hi, I have been on 10 for awhile now, did the free upgrade from 7 to 10 awhile back. But all of a sudden in the last few weeks i have been getting alot of page not founds. And to fix it temporarily i have to close everything down, reset my IE, run Ccleaner, clear my dns...