Windows 10: Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers

Discus and support Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Each driver states that its device is 'working properly'. no, it's not PC running W10. the left speaker constantly drops out - sometimes, this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FNQer, Sep 19, 2019.

1. FNQer Win User

Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers

Each driver states that its device is 'working properly'. no, it's not

PC running W10. the left speaker constantly drops out - sometimes, this issue is resolved by swapping USB ports (A2+ connected by USB cable).

A2+ is not faulty - confirmed & tested, with its USB cable, on a different PC.

suspect driver issue.....

Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers 0f10b0f8-1df5-4f8a-bd9e-fda128883603?upload=true.png

Yeah, right. This is what it says for the 3 different drivers. Audioengine 2+ is the active pair of spkrs.

Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers 029adcbd-ff48-4a9b-b8a5-f27bebe2e6db?upload=true.png

Yeah, right - i have rebooted many times this PC.

Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers 5e0abfa4-855b-49c8-979a-fca4e45fff99?upload=true.png
    it has this 'requires further installation' on all 3 drivers.

and i have a similar issue with the audio driver requiring 'further installation' on my NUC, running W10.

uninstall & reinstall drivers doesn't do jack. somehow, by coincidence, it works properly back in stereo, then the left speaker drops out again. oh, even ran LINUX where it playbacked stereo.

:)

FNQer, Sep 19, 2019

2. Dolby Audio driver

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message of this issue?
    • When are you facing this issue with the drivers?
    • Have you installed all the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website for current operating system?

I suggest you to uninstall the existing Audio drivers, download the latest drivers for your device and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the Audio driver.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on the driver and click on
      Uninstall.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the latest audio drivers and check.

Download the latest drivers from: Lenovo Support for g500

Select the driver and operating system to download.

Refer to the article by Andre Da Costa to install the latest driver:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 19, 2019
  3. Dolby Audio Driver error after W10 upgrade

Just upgraded to W10 from W7, using Acer Aspire 5750G and getting error message "the current dolby audio driver version is 7.2.8000.17 and the software application expects driver version 7.2.7000.4. Please install a valid driver and software application
    combination" I have tried updating the audio driver, it is a realtek driver and is already up to date, i cannot find anywhere in my system that has anything to do with Dolby audio, i have been reading questions from other users that were updating to W8.1 but
    none that have suggested W10, i have not noticed any audio problems, should i just ignore it? can anyone help?

PhillipSwan, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers

Windows 10 realtek hd audio driver audio from speaker and headphones echoes,

Hi Quinten,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have tried most of the troubleshooting steps like: uninstall, re-install, updating the audio drivers and the issue still persists, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Playing Audio troubleshooter.

Find and fix the problem with playing audio.

• Press Windows key and type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and hit Enter.
    • Click on View all in the left pane of the window.
    • Select Playing Audio troubleshooting.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I would like to inform that, when we search for the audio drivers for your computer model, we have found 2 drivers, I suggest you to download those and check if it helps.

Refer: Support For GE62 2QC Apache | Laptops - The best gaming laptop provider | MSI Global

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers

1. Constantly Left/Active Spker would Drop Out - W10 Audio Drivers - Similar Threads - Constantly Left Active

2. Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly: I have been using my laptop for a while now and just recently the WiFi started to get very slow and started dropping out consistently.I have tried: - Updating WiFi Drivers- Disabled peer to peer updates- Repaired system files- Disabled Windows auto tuning- Disabled power...
  3. Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop WiFi very slow and drops out constantly: I have been using my laptop for a while now and just recently the WiFi started to get very slow and started dropping out consistently.I have tried: - Updating WiFi Drivers- Disabled peer to peer updates- Repaired system files- Disabled Windows auto tuning- Disabled power...
  4. Wifi constantly dropping out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi constantly dropping out: So I've had this issue now for several months and it's driving me absolutely insane but my internet just decides to drop out and the only way for me to get it going again is to disable and re enable my wifi adapter, reset my PC or router, it happens anywhere from every 5...
  5. Audio drivers constantly failing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio drivers constantly failing: Within the past few days I have turned on my computer to find that the audio is not working. at first I allowed the assistant to reinstall the drivers and that worked, but then it cut out again, tried the assistant again and it worked for a day. then I got no audio yet again,...
  6. Audio Dropped Out Suddenly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Dropped Out Suddenly: All of a sudden I have no audio. My speakers are turned on and volume is up. Edge tabs all show that they are not muted. Sound was fine two minutes ago and now it's gone. I can't restart because I'm downloading something and if the download is interrupted the last 12 hours...
  7. Audio drop outs in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio drop outs in Windows 10: Very frustrated here! I bought a new mini pc NUC and after installing my audio production software I noticed that any audio played on the system is plagued by drop outs etcetera. I then checked out some forums and found this is a huge problem for many other audio producers...
  8. Audio Drop Outs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Drop Outs: Hello, Have an i7 windows 10 Dell with 32GB RAM and 2 TB solid state HD. I produce music and this new machine is almost unuseable compared to my older Windows 7 unit. I get constant Audio glitches such as clicks and pops and audio dropouts and I've been told that this...
  9. Wireless Connection Constantly Dropping Out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Connection Constantly Dropping Out: When trying to use my University Wi-Fi, my wireless connection keeps changing to "No Internet Access." I keep having to go through the struggle everytime this happens, where I have to end up resetting my wireless adapter. I'm not sure what is causing this; I have filed a...
  10. Internet repeatedly dropping out - W10 - 1803

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet repeatedly dropping out - W10 - 1803: Hi, my ISP has done various tests on my line etc and says the issue is not down to them. Unfortunately I'm not confident enough to continue with the suggestions emanating from Microsoft chatbot (am elderly disabled). Can anyone assist please?...