Windows 10: Constantly need to "reset wireless network adapter"

Discus and support Constantly need to "reset wireless network adapter" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Product: Hp Pavilion dv6 6b64ex Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit WiFi Driver : IntelR CentrinoR Wireless-N 1030 Problem: Whenever i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Walid-Kashir, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Constantly need to "reset wireless network adapter"

Product: Hp Pavilion dv6 6b64ex

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit

WiFi Driver : IntelR CentrinoR Wireless-N 1030

Problem: Whenever i start my laptop, the internet doesn't work. Laptop is connected to the router but it says "No Internet". Whereas, all other device connected to the router are having internet access. And sometimes while using the laptop the the internet disconnects while the WIFI is still connected with the router. When I try to disable and then re-enable the WIFI driver, the device manager crashes and then I have to restart the laptop to solve this issue. After re-starting the laptop then internet works but only for a short time.

Applied solutions:

Solution 1: I thought maybe there's a problem with driver compatibility so I switched to Windows 8.1 but still the problem was same.

Solution 2: I also unchecked the option "Allow the computer to turn off this device" in the power management section on WiFi driver.

I have tried above solutions but nothing worked.

Kindly, help me with this.

:)

Walid-Kashir, Jun 25, 2020

2. Constantly need to reset wireless network adapter

So, within the past 2 weeks my Lenovo laptop has developed a case of constantly needing to reset the wi-fi adapter. I've searched various help forums and have already:

• Confirmed my drivers are up to date
    • Changed my power management settings
    • Confirmed my wi-fi
      autoconfig service is set to automatic
    • Experienced this problem on multiple networks
    Nevertheless, I still am dropping off the network, any network, every few minutes.

What's next in the Fix It universe?

SteveRedDog, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Constantly resetting wireless adapter

Windows 10 on a Dell XPS13. Constantly get message cannot connect to sever and must reset wireless adapter to fix or reboot. Happens 2-3 times an hour. How do I fix this? thx

TimPetersen2, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Constantly need to "reset wireless network adapter"

Constantly resetting wireless adapter

Please try these options one by one and check after each option.

1. Update wireless driver from manufacturer's website

Go to the website of the driver's manufacturer or computer's manufacturer > See if some driver is released for your model and OS > If yes, download that > In previous option, click Uninstall > Install the downloaded driver > Restart your computer

2. Windows Key+X > Device Manager > Right click on wireless adapter > Properties > Under Power Management tab, uncheck the option Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.

Source -
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Vijay_Verma, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Constantly need to "reset wireless network adapter"

1. Constantly need to "reset wireless network adapter" - Similar Threads - Constantly need reset

2. Constantly need to reset wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Constantly need to reset wireless network adapter: Hi all,I have 5G internet connection Norway throguh the mobiel network, coming in through a special antenna that connects to the router. On advice of the installer Telenor we use Wifi rather than cable. Internet runs smoothly on all machines iPhone, Samsung phone, iPad,...
  3. why is my wireless network adapter always needs to be reset?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my wireless network adapter always needs to be reset?: I am having some problems. Whenever I am online, my screen won't respond. when I try to refresh, the little dinosaur comes on and says I have no internet connection. When I run the troubleshooter it comes up resetting your wireless network adapter or resetting your wifi...
  4. need to constantly reset wireless network adapter

need to constantly reset wireless network adapter: I have to keep resetting my wireless network adapter. Just started happening out of the blue. Connection drops every few minutes. Are there any solutions?...
  5. Wireless Network Adapter Constant Error

Wireless Network Adapter Constant Error: My wifi connection keeps disconnecting on it's own, sometimes it reconnects on its own, sometimes it doesn't and i have to disable and enable it on the device manager to make the wifi works again. The device manager said there is something like internal error code 43,...
  6. Constantly need to reset network adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Constantly need to reset network adapter: This has been going on for about a month now: occasionally (usually every few days) Windows will tell me I have no internet, and when I troubleshoot it it'll reset the adapter and everything is fine again for a few days. Tonight, it's happened about 6 times in the last two...
  7. Constantly need to reset wireless network adapter

Constantly need to reset wireless network adapter: So, within the past 2 weeks my Lenovo laptop has developed a case of constantly needing to reset the wi-fi adapter. I've searched various help forums and have already: Confirmed my drivers are up to date Changed my power management settings Confirmed my wi-fi autoconfig...
  8. Wireless Network Adapter Constantly Needing to Be Reset AFTER Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wireless Network Adapter Constantly Needing to Be Reset AFTER Windows 10 Update: So I'm running a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series Laptop ( a 3558 to be exact) with an Intel(r) dual band wireless-ac 3160 card. On the Windows 10 update before this most recent one in August, my wifi goes out at random on JUST this laptop and needs the troubleshooter to reset...
  9. Constantly resetting wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constantly resetting wireless adapter: Windows 10 on a Dell XPS13. Constantly get message cannot connect to sever and must reset wireless adapter to fix or reboot. Happens 2-3 times an hour. How do I fix this? thx...
  10. Wifi Network Adapter constantly resetting

Wifi Network Adapter constantly resetting: The problem is just as described. This could be annoying for a number of reasons. For me particularly, I use the pc hotspot as it is useful since my router is on the complete another side of my house and my wifi using devices have a better signal near the pc. However, since...