Windows 10: CONSTANTLY "NOT RESPONDING"......

Discus and support CONSTANTLY "NOT RESPONDING"...... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings--Okay, I give up...... In the last 6 months to almost a year, every time I open anything - Excel, Word both through 365, my browser, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WishBoy14, Jun 17, 2021.

1. WishBoy14 Win User

CONSTANTLY "NOT RESPONDING"......

Greetings--Okay, I give up...... In the last 6 months to almost a year, every time I open anything - Excel, Word both through 365, my browser, my email third party Thunderbird, my various software I use, EVERYTHING, I get the words, "Not Responding." It takes anywhere from 1 minute to 4 minutes to finally open up. This is so frustrating !!I have to wonder if this is a Windows problem. Why? Because I know that my laptop is running fine - I just completely cleaned it - and, I have three computers that are all having this issue and the only thing the three have i

:)

WishBoy14, Jun 17, 2021
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond CONSTANTLY "NOT RESPONDING"...... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 17, 2021
  3. sassy.gal Win User
    Not responding

My Laptop keeps constantly freezing, slow and showing not responding. Any suggestions? An easy solution would be great.

sassy.gal, Jun 17, 2021
  4. CONSTANTLY "NOT RESPONDING"......

Microsoft 365 and Windows 10 constantly not responding

Despite running the latest updates and taking the steps I've found in this community, my computer is constantly dragging, and I'm being given a "not responding" message in both my word document, as well as Google Chrome. Please help! It is very difficult
    to work when it takes ten additional minutes to do something that shouldn't even take a minute.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Ashley E K, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

CONSTANTLY "NOT RESPONDING"......

1. CONSTANTLY "NOT RESPONDING"...... - Similar Threads - CONSTANTLY RESPONDING

2. Receiving “Page not responding” constantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving “Page not responding” constantly: Receiving “Page not responding” constantly HP Laptop.. Windows 11 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-page-not-responding-constantly/49e8f095-78cc-4371-9109-da982a1a0408
  3. Receiving “Page not responding” constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving “Page not responding” constantly: Receiving “Page not responding” constantly HP Laptop.. Windows 11 in S mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-page-not-responding-constantly/49e8f095-78cc-4371-9109-da982a1a0408
  4. I am having daily, constant problems with Downloads folder not responding. Why is it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having daily, constant problems with Downloads folder not responding. Why is it...: HP LaptopWindows 10All of a sudden, I am having daily, constant problems with Downloads folder not responding. Why is it happening? How to fix it from continually re-occurring?...
  5. I am having daily, constant problems with Downloads folder not responding. Why is it...

I am having daily, constant problems with Downloads folder not responding. Why is it...: HP LaptopWindows 10All of a sudden, I am having daily, constant problems with Downloads folder not responding. Why is it happening? How to fix it from continually re-occurring?...
  6. I am having daily, constant problems with Downloads folder not responding. Why is it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Getting lag & constant not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting lag & constant not responding: Windows 10ver21H1 OS Build 19043.1415I just recently uninstalled some unused program because of low disk space on C: and managed to increase 25-30ish GB.The next time I turned it on again, the laptop started to get laggy and constantly not responding after around one hour or...
  8. Getting lag & constant not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting lag & constant not responding: Windows 10ver21H1 OS Build 19043.1415I just recently uninstalled some unused program because of low disk space on C: and managed to increase 25-30ish GB.The next time I turned it on again, the laptop started to get laggy and constantly not responding after around one hour or...
  9. Getting lag & constant not responding

10. Taskbar Not Responding constantly can't press start button or anything - help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Not Responding constantly can't press start button or anything - help!: HiThis problem started literally today. My bottom task bar is unresponsive, constantly not responding, when I press it the screen turns white for 1 second then goes back to not responding. I have tried resetting my PC, virus scans, rebooting, the lot. Nothing has...