Windows 10: Consult Windows Installation Help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information

Discus and support Consult Windows Installation Help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To begin this is my computer info _____________________ My issue is that 4 out of 6 USB ports are not working, so I purchase a (4-Port PCI-E Card for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NatanaelLamourt, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Consult Windows Installation Help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information

To begin this is my computer info

My issue is that 4 out of 6 USB ports are not working, so I purchase a (4-Port PCI-E Card for Mac Pro KT4004) found here (https://www.inateck.com/support/search/index/?cat=216&q=usb+3.0+pci+express+card)

Once is almost done through the installation process I get this message

Already try to download the driver through the provider's website and doesnt work

I also attempted to do it by opening the folders inside the disc provided and this messages appears

The only think I can think off is that maybe the power pci extension cable that I attached to is not getting any power??????????

Can anyone help me with this?

:)

NatanaelLamourt, Jul 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Windows Installer Error: This installation package cannot be opened.

Hi AJ,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help you answer your query.

The above error can occur if the locally cached Windows Installer package (*.msi) file is damaged or corrupted.

To rectify the above, I suggest that you try the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to install the software successfully.

• Open the \Windows\Installer folder on your computer's hard disk.
    • Right-click any file with an .msi extension.
    • Click Properties on the shortcut menu. The
      Subject
      box on the Summary tab contains the name of the product that installed the .msi file.
    • Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each .msi file in the \Installer folder, and delete the .msi file for the software that you are trying to install.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Mike0409 Win User

Consult Windows Installation Help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information

Windows 7 RTM Released to MSDN and TechNet Subscribers

Nope not listed. Yet i have an MSDNAA Subscription via our IT Academy.

Technet has all my software available now and listed.

but MSDN still doesnt.

Mike0409, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Consult Windows Installation Help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information

1. Consult Windows Installation Help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information - Similar Threads - Consult Installation Help

2. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consult / Consulta: Hola buenas, Cuando hago un Reset de mi disco ssd, los archivos o informacion del anterior sistema operativo no se elimina ya intente con un software, tambien intente con Cmd Consola con permiso de root, y ademas tambien intente con un pendrive e intentar resetealo con la...
  3. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consult / Consulta: Hola buenas, Cuando hago un Reset de mi disco ssd, los archivos o informacion del anterior sistema operativo no se elimina ya intente con un software, tambien intente con Cmd Consola con permiso de root, y ademas tambien intente con un pendrive e intentar resetealo con la...
  4. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. consult-client.jnlp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    consult-client.jnlp: how to open consult-client.jnlp? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consult-clientjnlp/227810d5-7349-4670-b978-236857a0d8f6
  6. Microsoft Windows MSDN

Microsoft Windows MSDN: Please tell me the difference between the windows we download from the Microsoft website with Windows Media Creation Tool and Windows MSDN? For what purpose Windows 10 MSDN is made? What are the extra features of Windows 10 MSDN? Who can use this?...
  7. Teams - more information required

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Teams - more information required: Each time I log into Teams it says 'more information required, your organisation needs more information to keep your account secure.' When I press 'next' the circle icon just goes round and round. Please help! Desperate teacher needing to be online for tomorrow morning and...
  8. Windows 10 MSDN

Windows 10 MSDN: Tried to install the MSDN download of "en_windows_10_business_editions_version_1909_x64_dvd_ada535d0". It did not aske for a license key during the install and now will not allow me to enter a key to activate. Any options?...
  9. Microsoft Office 2016 installation, MSDN?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Office 2016 installation, MSDN?: Hello, I purchased a "Microsoft Office Professional 2016 BRAND NEW Genuine w/USB 2PC Install" that came in a sealed Microsoft envelope with a Microsoft USB thumb drive and MS Office 2016 activation Key for 2 pcs. Each activation key in this MS Office 2016 product is...
  10. Windows update more information

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update more information: hey how can i tell what is the size of the update ? like in windows 7 or can i know the approximate time to finish and the downloading speed? thanks 19018

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows installer help msi.chm

2. consult windows installer help msi.chm

3. msi.chm

4. windows installer help msi chm msdn,
  5. windows help msdn,
  6. msi.chm file,
  7. msi.chm msdn,
  8. windows installer help mis.chm,
  9. windows installer help (msi.chm),
  10. msi.chm dmwmload,
  11. www.msi.chm,