Windows 10: Consuming too much data

Discus and support Consuming too much data in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My windows 10 laptop is consuming too much data and when i checked the data usage i found thatsetuphost.exe is the one which is consuming the entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shivani29, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Shivani29 Win User

Consuming too much data

My windows 10 laptop is consuming too much data and when i checked the data usage i found thatsetuphost.exe is the one which is consuming the entire data.

It nearly consumed 100mb in less than 1minute.since i have daily data limit please help me to control my data usage.

:)

Shivani29, Aug 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 is taking too much internet data how to stop it

Windows 10 is taking too much internet data i have followed many step but did not find a solution yet, my whole internet data is used by windows 10 I don't want windows to use exceesive data to be consumed. PLEASE TELL ME ALL THE STEPS THROUGH
    WHICH I CAN STOP WINDOWS 10 FROM CONSUMING TOO MUCH INTERNET DATA.
    Please help

HarishankarSharma, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Shivani29 Win User
    Too much data consumption

My windows 10 laptop is consuming too much data. I have tried setting the wifi as metered connection, turning off background apps. But nothing worked.

When i check my data usage, i found that "system" Is consuming the whole data. Please help me with this problem.......

Shivani29, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Consuming too much data

My Windows 10 O.S consumes much data

Hello,

If you're using Windows 10 build 1709, there's an available option to check the data usage. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Select Network & Internet.
    • On the left panel, click Data usage > Hit View usage details.

Keep us updated with the result.

Regile Reb, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Consuming too much data

1. Consuming too much data - Similar Threads - Consuming too much

2. Why the windows 11 laptop consuming too much mobile data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the windows 11 laptop consuming too much mobile data: Hi I was using windows 10 for 2 years and it was taking too much mobile data that's why I updated it to the windows 11 and now my laptop is working on windows 11 for 4 months but I'm still facing the same problem.it taking too much dataAnd I'm not able to do my work or...
  3. Why the windows 11 laptop consuming too much mobile data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the windows 11 laptop consuming too much mobile data: Hi I was using windows 10 for 2 years and it was taking too much mobile data that's why I updated it to the windows 11 and now my laptop is working on windows 11 for 4 months but I'm still facing the same problem.it taking too much dataAnd I'm not able to do my work or...
  4. Too much GB consuming my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Too much GB consuming my system: I dont know what to delete I remove everything but my storage still in red. I clear my temp and run disk cleanup still consumes my storage. I run anti virus maybe it resides in my system but didn't detect anything. I want to know what consumes my storage in my Windows please....
  5. Some processes are consuming too much ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some processes are consuming too much ram: Hi there! I am on the latest version of windows 11 and I am facing this issue recently. When I boot up, the ram consumed is most by Desktop windows manager now this process has been consuming ram lately never saw it in first place utilizing so much of ram - about 200mb,...
  6. pc consuming too much data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc consuming too much data: im not even using anything on my pc still its consuming so much data and even i have set my wifi as metered connection turned off sync live title off background apps off and everything else but its still consuming so much net...
  7. pc consuming too much data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc consuming too much data: im not even using anything on my pc still its consuming so much data and even i have set my wifi as metered connection turned off sync live title off background apps off and everything else but its still consuming so much net...
  8. Service Host: Network service Delivery Optimization consuming too much data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Service Host: Network service Delivery Optimization consuming too much data: Hi sir, In my widnwos 10 the Serivce Host Delivery Optimization is consuming too much data from my metered connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-network-service-delivery-optimization/c49187b4-873f-4121-8eac-264286310d34
  9. System app consumes much data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System app consumes much data: System app in Microsoft windows 10 is consuming much data. To be precise, it consumes 4 to 5 GB data in a day at least once in a week. All windows update is turnned off for certain days, but still it consumes 4 to 5 GB data on a single day [IMG]...
  10. delivery optimization is consuming too much data

in Windows 10 Customization
    delivery optimization is consuming too much data: Today i became tired of svchost.exe which was using too much data since last update. found in service that it was actually delivery optimization DoSvc, so i did the following: disabled delivery optimization in windows setting. didn't work disabled " allow downloads from...