Windows 10: con't open/get an incoming call

Discus and support con't open/get an incoming call in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can hear an incoming call but can't receive it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by traderXV, May 19, 2020.

1. traderXV Win User

con't open/get an incoming call

can hear an incoming call but can't receive it

:)

traderXV, May 19, 2020

2. Can't accept incoming calls - PC

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

I would suggest you to update Skype to the latest version and check if the issue persist.

As part of troubleshooting, run the Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

A. Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows store apps' and follow the on-screen instructions.
    B. Try to check on your call settings by signing in to your Skype application. Navigate and click "Tools tab" --> click options --> look for "calls" then it will route you to "call settings". On the right page you will
    see "Allow calls from, then choose from the two options . Anyone or contacts from your list.

You may also post this query on Skype Community Forums.

Here is the link:
    http://community.skype.com/t5/Windows-desktop-client/Can-t-accept-incoming-calls/td-p/3117674

Hope this post helps. Keep us posted.

Joy Kemprai, May 19, 2020
  3. dark2099 Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I might be doing that with my incoming cards. Pics tomorrow of what they are.

dark2099, May 19, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool con't open/get an incoming call :cool:

jmcslob, May 19, 2020
Thema:

1. con't open/get an incoming call - Similar Threads - con't open incoming

2. Incoming emails with media player attachments will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incoming emails with media player attachments will not open: incoming emails with media player attachments will not open * Moved from Community Center* Original title: inbox mail with attachments https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incoming-emails-with-media-player-attachments-will/5a3ac35a-7a79-4a45-bb0b-de8ec59d1093
  3. Incoming emails with media player attachments will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incoming emails with media player attachments will not open: incoming emails with media player attachments will not open * Moved from Community Center* Original title: inbox mail with attachments https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incoming-emails-with-media-player-attachments-will/5a3ac35a-7a79-4a45-bb0b-de8ec59d1093
  4. All incoming calls are put on hold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All incoming calls are put on hold: I'm running windows 11. Paired with my Android 11 phone. The pairing works just fine. I can text, I can see texts on my laptop. All good. But when I receive a call it goes on hold. And stays there. I have to call back to make it work. I can't find anything in settings...
  5. All incoming calls are put on hold

All incoming calls are put on hold: I'm running windows 11. Paired with my Android 11 phone. The pairing works just fine. I can text, I can see texts on my laptop. All good. But when I receive a call it goes on hold. And stays there. I have to call back to make it work. I can't find anything in settings...
  6. 'Incoming call' noise when I turn the Bluetooth off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'Incoming call' noise when I turn the Bluetooth off: Every time I turn the Bluetooth off via settings, it makes this 'incoming call' noise. I can't figure out why or how to switch off. Does anyone know how to turn it off? Thank you in advance....
  7. Your Phone app doesn't show incoming call number/name

Your Phone app doesn't show incoming call number/name: Hey there, i have a problem with the "Your Phone" app on Windows 10. Whenever a call is coming in, the notification popup in Windows doesnt show a number or name ID of the Caller. Instead it shows "Unknown". But on my phone's screen the name is displayed correctly. Also in...
  8. Con't access administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Con't access administrator account: I disable my guest account and shut down my computer now when I restarted my computer no administrator account showing what should I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cont-access-administrator-account/bc70daf1-71c5-489a-8315-2231576675da
  9. Mute incoming Facebook Messenger calls when on WhatsApp

Mute incoming Facebook Messenger calls when on WhatsApp: I hate this so much you know, when calling on WhatsApp that somebody else is calling on Facebook Messenger and that especially the sound of Facebook Messenger is clearly hearable for the other person to whom I am calling with on WhatsApp. I can mute individuals on Facebook...
  10. Skype number call-in incoming call from telephone audio/visual notification for contact...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Skype number call-in incoming call from telephone audio/visual notification for contact...: I just acquired a new Windows 10 and laptop and signed in to the Skype service that is integrated into the Windows 10 OS. I have had a Skype-in number (USA) for more than a decade and always maintain high balance of Skype Credit in my account. I had been using Skype on an...