Windows 10: Contact List

Discus and support Contact List in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I found the "Windows Contact List" in the files. How can I transfer it into "Mail"? Thanks, Tom Krach... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Tom Krach, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Tom Krach Win User

Contact List

I found the "Windows Contact List" in the files. How can I transfer it into "Mail"?

Thanks,

Tom Krach

:)

Tom Krach, Sep 2, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 2, 2019
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Yahoo Email Contacts List

At work I have a rather large list of contacts, sometimes I have multiple email addresses within one single contact. For example, lets say I have a contact "Bob", within that contact I have L: emailaddress1@techpowerupisawesome.com and L: emailaddress2@techpowerupisawesome.com. When I begin a new email, if I type "Bob", both of these addresses will appear, but I can only select one. I'd like to select both without having to retype Bob to make the list appear again to click the other.

I'm aware you can click the "To:" button to make the list of contacts appear, but you need to scroll down and find your contact, then shift click to select them all. Scrolling around can be troublesome with the amount of contacts I have. I'm not really interested in making groups for various reasons.

So is what I'm trying to do possible or am I asking too much?

OrbitzXT, Sep 2, 2019
  4. thesaint2 Win User

Contact List

new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Contact List

1. Contact List - Similar Threads - Contact List

2. Delete incorrect mail addresses no longer in contacts lists

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete incorrect mail addresses no longer in contacts lists: I am using windows 10 mail but am finding that some email addresses which are no longer correct are populated in the TO: line of a new email even though it no longer exists in my contacts address book. How do I delete these or manage the remembered address lists? I used to...
  3. contact list to people app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    contact list to people app: New computer with win 10. Set up all my email accounts in windows mail. moved contact list to new computer. How do I connect my contact list into People app so I can use them in email accounta?...
  4. updated to Windows 1903, but my email contact list on Windows live has not transferred

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updated to Windows 1903, but my email contact list on Windows live has not transferred: Have just updated to Windows 1903, but my email contact list on Windows live has not transferred. How can I get access to Windows Live contact list to transfer it to the new Mail....
  5. can't find my former list of contacts

can't find my former list of contacts: Help me find my former list of contacts. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-former-list-of-contacts/b93e9cd4-2a3a-465a-a024-c24be9bb6e47"
  6. The contacts list has disappeared from my Outlook 13 (icloud). how do I retrieve it?

The contacts list has disappeared from my Outlook 13 (icloud). how do I retrieve it?: The contacts list has disappeared from my Outlook 13. How can I retrieve it. (icloud) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-contacts-list-has-disappeared-from-my-outlook/b6805042-1f15-48d3-aafb-30e3f8c4ef6c"
  7. EDITING CONTACT LIST

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EDITING CONTACT LIST: Where do I go to be able to edit my contact list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/editing-contact-list/a6655303-12de-47e9-abaf-6b40b15c6cb6
  8. one day I had my email in all it's glory, including my contacts list, then everything wad...

one day I had my email in all it's glory, including my contacts list, then everything wad...: I don't think there is any hope for me to regain my contact list and all my email. I have spent hours talking to ATT, and Yahoo with no success. Can you help me?...
  9. How do I print a contact list with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I print a contact list with Windows 10?: How do I print a contact list with Windows 10? How do I categorize contacts with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-a-contact-list-with-windows-10/da3c1640-cbb1-4ca1-a21e-5e2fd1dba04d
  10. How to create group mailing lists in contacts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to create group mailing lists in contacts: How can I create a Group mailing list in Windows Mail Contacts ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-group-mailing-lists-in-contacts/59dd64ad-e686-49a8-870e-eecac12a5a4a"