Windows 10: Contact Microsoft by Phone for Security issues

Discus and support Contact Microsoft by Phone for Security issues in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can I get the 800 number to call Microsoft security [Original Title: Computer issue]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rich Hodges, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Contact Microsoft by Phone for Security issues

Can I get the 800 number to call Microsoft security

[Original Title: Computer issue]

:)

Rich Hodges, Jul 14, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 14, 2020
  3. xsteveuk Win User
    "Your Phone" contacts

Hi Contact Microsoft by Phone for Security issues :)

When I use the phone app on My PC and enter the first letter of the contact I wish to send a message too
    It will show the name list of the contacts I wish to send it too - the names from my mobile phone contact list
    And then select the name to send message too Contact Microsoft by Phone for Security issues :)

Contact Microsoft by Phone for Security issues [​IMG]

xsteveuk, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Contact Microsoft by Phone for Security issues

Sync Contacts

The way I have my android phone contacts currently set up, it becomes an unmanageable mess. If I allow my phone contacts to sync with Gmail, I can end up with duplicates (quadruplicates, actually) of the same contacts, multiple phone numbers on the same line, phone numbers and notes/addresses on the same line, etc. I'm sure there a those of you out there that can relate to this.

It renders the phone list practically useless, particularly to voice calling, etc.

I don't want email address contacts in my phone list. Can I isolate a phone contact list group in Gmail, and only have that list sync with my android phone contacts?

The reason is twofold. On my computer I also maintain the "local" Contacts folder (not the "People" list) as a mirror image of my phone contacts. In order to keep the phone list and computer lists in sync, I can export the computer contacts to a .vcf file, and easily and quickly directly import the list into my phone contacts.

The obstacle with this method is that going in the other direction (phone to computer) is too inconvenient to consider if you have 400+ contacts. If I export from my phone .vcf file to the computer, when I try to import it to my computer list, It becomes a folder with individual contacts, only allowing me import "one" contact at a time.

kitpzyxmsir, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Contact Microsoft by Phone for Security issues

1. Contact Microsoft by Phone for Security issues - Similar Threads - Contact Microsoft Phone

2. can I contact Microsoft security by phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I contact Microsoft security by phone?: Can I contact Microsoft security by phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-contact-microsoft-security-by-phone/15f1778a-7247-4ecd-bced-c627a1f7aac8
  3. can I contact Microsoft security by phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I contact Microsoft security by phone?: Can I contact Microsoft security by phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-contact-microsoft-security-by-phone/15f1778a-7247-4ecd-bced-c627a1f7aac8
  4. Contact phone number?

Contact phone number?: Is there a number we can call? I and many others are being censored while others whose views are opposing are allowed to voice their opinions unfiltered I literally typed their responses and I wasn’t allowed to post them....
  5. Contact phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact phone number?: Is there a number we can call? I and many others are being censored while others whose views are opposing are allowed to voice their opinions unfiltered I literally typed their responses and I wasn’t allowed to post them....
  6. Microsoft 'Your Phone' Security question

Microsoft 'Your Phone' Security question: I recently started using Your Phone on Windows 10.One thing that concerns me is that information uploaded from the phone such as 'Messages' continue to be displayed in the Your Phone window after the phone has been powered off. The information remains even after re-booting...
  7. How To Contact Microsoft Customer Service Phone Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How To Contact Microsoft Customer Service Phone Number: What are people saying about your calls to Microsoft support? There seems to be a variety of opinions on the effectiveness of Microsoft Customer Service support. In many cases, it seems that the technical support representatives are quite good at solving technical problems...
  8. Contact Microsoft Support by Phone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Contact Microsoft Support by Phone: why do you not put a phone number on your site for people having problems that are not being solved? [Original Title: sign in] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-microsoft-support-by-phone/82978013-ebef-4fbd-b25e-af9b959ca62b
  9. "Your Phone" contacts

"Your Phone" contacts: I started using the "Your Phone" app. Is there a way to link it to your contacts? If not, that's a major drawback, IMO. 142621
  10. How to contact Microsoft activation on phone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to contact Microsoft activation on phone: The other day I decided I was going to reinstall windows 8.1. Bad move, now it says my key is invalid, gives me no option to call. Only to buy or enter a new key. This is a retail 8.1 pro. Does someone have the US activation number I can call to sort this out. It doesn't give...