Windows 10: Contact Microsoft photo team

Discus and support Contact Microsoft photo team in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I would like to contact the Microsoft photo team . I would like to create add-ons to add more effects to the effects library. I'm an experienced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by D56345634634564356, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Contact Microsoft photo team

Hello! I would like to contact the Microsoft photo team . I would like to create add-ons to add more effects to the effects library. I'm an experienced developer but would rather work with Microsoft photo team rather than hack my own solution. Please help!!!

:)

D56345634634564356, Mar 28, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 28, 2020
  4. bestellen Win User

Contact Microsoft photo team

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Contact Microsoft photo team

1. Contact Microsoft photo team - Similar Threads - Contact Microsoft photo

2. Legal Team Contact

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Legal Team Contact: I have been trying to close our Azure business account for four months and get a reimbursement. I have been transferred to 5 different departments and tickets. I get calls at 11pm form support asking me the same thing over and over, thinking they are going to get a different...
  3. Legal Team Contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Legal Team Contact: I have been trying to close our Azure business account for four months and get a reimbursement. I have been transferred to 5 different departments and tickets. I get calls at 11pm form support asking me the same thing over and over, thinking they are going to get a different...
  4. how to contact MICROSOFT professional team?

how to contact MICROSOFT professional team?: how to contat MICROSOFT professional team with technical query DIRECTLY?MANY THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-professional-team/10400e1c-3f80-4854-9686-e3ca2f4eb399
  5. how to contact MICROSOFT professional team?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to contact MICROSOFT professional team?: how to contat MICROSOFT professional team with technical query DIRECTLY?MANY THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-professional-team/10400e1c-3f80-4854-9686-e3ca2f4eb399
  6. how to contact MICROSOFT professional team?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to contact microsoft support team by email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact microsoft support team by email?: I try to call microsoft in Thailand and automatic support give me some url but it error how can I contact to microsoft support team by email please?...
  8. How to contact microsoft support team by email?

How to contact microsoft support team by email?: I try to call microsoft in Thailand and automatic support give me some url but it error how can I contact to microsoft support team by email please?...
  9. Privacy Team Contact

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Team Contact: HiSorry if it is for the wrong topic as I cannot find any relevant one. Is there anybody at MS privacy team working or are they are just using automated messages as I am getting the same anwsers again and again regardless to my different questions while filling their help...
  10. Cannot reset password for Microsoft Teams, says contact organisation administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot reset password for Microsoft Teams, says contact organisation administrator: I tried to log into Microsoft Teams. I used my personal email address, and password for my Microsoft account. This gives me incorrect pasword error. So I try "forgot my password". But it tells me that the email address is registered to an organisation and I must contact the...