Windows 10: Contact Microsoft Support not working - Help?

Discus and support Contact Microsoft Support not working - Help? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I have a faulty Microsoft keyboard from the Designer Keyboard Desktop Mouse/Keyboard combo. It has a 3 year warranty and is 14 months old.I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bradavon, Jul 24, 2021.

1. bradavon Win User

Contact Microsoft Support not working - Help?

Hi,I have a faulty Microsoft keyboard from the Designer Keyboard Desktop Mouse/Keyboard combo. It has a 3 year warranty and is 14 months old.I need to contact Microsoft to raise a warranty claim but the site is broken. I've followed the steps here:https://support.microsoft.com/contactusAnd it says "Contact Support" but I click the button and nothing happens? This is all I get. I'm using modern Edge and have tried it on two PCs:I've called the UK number and it says to go to the above page but it's broken? -Global Customer Service phone numbers microsoft.comp.s. I've unpaired/repaired the keyb

:)

bradavon, Jul 24, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    calling level 2 support

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press windows key, and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and apps.

• Click on Windows.

• Click on Technical Support.

• There you will be able to contact the Technical support.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 24, 2021
  4. tfwul Win User

tfwul, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Contact Microsoft Support not working - Help? - Similar Threads - Contact Microsoft Support

2. How to contact Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to contact Microsoft Support?: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  3. I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.: I am trying to get help in recovering my overwritten file, but I can't get into support. It always says "One of our agents will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience!", and it won't do anything else passed that. I have been waiting for an hour or two and nothing is...
  4. I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.

I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.: I am trying to get help in recovering my overwritten file, but I can't get into support. It always says "One of our agents will be with you shortly. Thank you for your patience!", and it won't do anything else passed that. I have been waiting for an hour or two and nothing is...
  5. I need help getting in contact with Microsoft support.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. How to contact Microsoft Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact Microsoft Support: How to contact Microsoft Support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/5f294599-6657-485d-a718-3130df600bac
  7. Contacting Microsoft Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contacting Microsoft Support: Why is it so unreasonably hard to get in touch with microsoft not some wrap around website that I have to pay money to talk to some one not an ai but microsft themselves a company this big shouldn't have this issue where i spent 4 hours to get anything other than an ai. this...
  8. Contact Microsoft Support by Phone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Contact Microsoft Support by Phone: why do you not put a phone number on your site for people having problems that are not being solved? [Original Title: sign in] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-microsoft-support-by-phone/82978013-ebef-4fbd-b25e-af9b959ca62b
  9. Contact Us - Microsoft Support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact Us - Microsoft Support: I am sent to Microsoft Support to "Contact Us", but besides calling tech support in another country, I can't find where to speak to a person. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-us-microsoft-support/d27c267b-a341-4c1d-adf8-9161b447310a
  10. Contact Microsoft Support

Contact Microsoft Support: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone...