Windows 10: Contact Mojang or Microsoft

Discus and support Contact Mojang or Microsoft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i have been having trouble with my Minecraft Windows 10 code. When it went to redeem for some reason it had already been redeemed I contacted Mojang... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Wes Alexanderson, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Contact Mojang or Microsoft

So i have been having trouble with my Minecraft Windows 10 code. When it went to redeem for some reason it had already been redeemed I contacted Mojang support and they told me to contact Microsoft to get a new code and then i did a microsoft ticket for the code and they told me to get the code from the retailer so what am i supposed to do no one is helping me

:)

Wes Alexanderson, Apr 23, 2020

2. Microsoft to buy Mojang (Minecraft) for $2.5B

For the record: multithreading in Java is atrocious. If Microsoft does a .NET rewrite, it will be multithreaded from day one. It might even be mod friendly (plugin based) which means mods won't break unless they touch a feature that was specifically changed. Microsoft may even enable backwards compatibility in mods to some extent.

As I pointed out previously, all of Mojang's versions are on JVM (read: virtually the same). The only exception to that rule was the iOS version which was recoded in C++. Console versions were outsourced.

Microsoft almost always has large layoffs after a buyout. I suspect we'll hear of one at Mojang in a month or three. I also wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft announces they're moving what was left of Mojang somewhere else and anyone that refuses to go will get pink slips. That's how Microsoft rolls usually.

FordGT90Concept, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Microsoft to buy Mojang (Minecraft) for $2.5B

Guys remember Mojang is being bought not just specifically Minecraft. They are just adding the company to its roster so expect more things to start becoming Microsoft Exclusives.

GhostRyder, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Naito Win User

Contact Mojang or Microsoft

Microsoft to buy Mojang (Minecraft) for $2.5B

Minecraft is absolutely... boring. I played it for a few hours and never again afterwards. I also paid for the beta years ago, got locked out, contacted Mojang, but they never bothered to get back with a reply.

Naito, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Contact Mojang or Microsoft

1. Contact Mojang or Microsoft - Similar Threads - Contact Mojang Microsoft

2. Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.: Tried all my family moving our Mojang accounts to Minecraft Microsoft today, but two accounts failed the process claiming their accounts needed to need to be "verified" getting the We can't call that number error because they had broken TOS, don't see how an account that...
  3. Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to migrate Mojang account to microsoft.: Tried all my family moving our Mojang accounts to Minecraft Microsoft today, but two accounts failed the process claiming their accounts needed to need to be "verified" getting the We can't call that number error because they had broken TOS, don't see how an account that...
  4. microsoft and mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft and mojang: Hi, i recently tried to link my microsoft account with mojang since ive bought minecraft from mojang. when i tried it came up that my account was allready linket, but if i logged in it dident work.so i created a new account to link to minecraft because of realms. worked fine,...
  5. microsoft and mojang

microsoft and mojang: Hi, i recently tried to link my microsoft account with mojang since ive bought minecraft from mojang. when i tried it came up that my account was allready linket, but if i logged in it dident work.so i created a new account to link to minecraft because of realms. worked fine,...
  6. Microsoft migration from mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft migration from mojang: I already had one account on microsoft when i migrated from mojang and now i have two microsoft accounts and i can't accses mincraft on the new minecraft launcher. I can't remove nether of them because i got mincraft on one and my friends and other games on the other...
  7. Microsoft migration from mojang

Microsoft migration from mojang: I already had one account on microsoft when i migrated from mojang and now i have two microsoft accounts and i can't accses mincraft on the new minecraft launcher. I can't remove nether of them because i got mincraft on one and my friends and other games on the other...
  8. Nasıl mojang hesabını microsoft a bağlayacağım.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nasıl mojang hesabını microsoft a bağlayacağım.: Naıl mojang hesabını bağlayacağım. Mojang hesabının mailine erişimim yok. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nas%C4%B1l-mojang-hesab%C4%B1n%C4%B1-microsoft-a/b95de088-cbb4-4bf0-bb22-3c22939c22ea
  9. Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft Mojang to Microsoft: I bought a code on Amazon for Minecraft: Java Edition to gift to a friend and they accidentally signed up via Mojang account and redeemed the code. They can't open the full game and only get the demo mode. How do we get that Java edition onto the microsoft account in order to...
  10. Minecraft on Microsoft instead of Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on Microsoft instead of Mojang: I just got a pc and wanted Minecraft so I signed in with my Microsoft account and bought java but now I need to use a Mojang account but it says I don't own the game can I link them or something....