Windows 10: Contact name and birthday

Discus and support Contact name and birthday in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to know is it possible to change my own contact name in particularly someone's contact list so my name appears differently from what it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by k S2, Nov 9, 2018.

1. k S2 Win User

Contact name and birthday

I would like to know is it possible to change my own contact name in particularly someone's contact list so my name appears differently from what it initially was (the original name saved by the person) in the person's contact list? Besides, can I add my own birthday to particularly someone's contact list so the person can view my birthday without adding by himself beforehand? If both above are possible, how to do it? Thanks

:)

k S2, Nov 9, 2018

2. birthday calendar entries

Hi there can any one help me with setting up birthday reminders that will show up as a calendar entry.... Most of the birthdays stored in the contact list doesn't reflect in calendar... Any suggestion would be appreciated... Thanks

bindaspavan, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Deleting Birthdays in Calendar

I don't want to remove people from my contact list. We've had more problems since the original post - then, the birthdays in my contact list were posting on my calendar, but the ones I had posted through Microsoft several years ago on an old computer were
    also posting so birthdays were on listed twice on the date. I only wanted them listed once - through contacts and couldn't remove the other one.

Through some oddity, one day, the ones I didn't want magically disappeared so the only ones now are through the contacts, which is what I want. However, another issue has come up.

Now when I put contacts in my list, the birthdays do not go on the birthday calendar at all! Another issue, I'm sure has to be related - When I put new contacts with email address, then I try to email them, the newly added additional contacts to not show
    up on autosuggest. I have to take a few extra steps and click on them from my contact list. Really a pain.

Once that have been in for a long time come up when I type the first few letters but additions made in the past year do not. They are entered the identical same way so I don't know what is up with that.

I had the computer looked at and my computer guy can't figure it out either. Doesn't know why new additions don't come up with auto suggest, but it's probably the same bug that isn't putting birthdays in my contact list on the calendar.

Thanks for trying to help though.

Henri JeanDenhart, Nov 9, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Contact name and birthday - Similar Threads - Contact name birthday

2. phone link not displaying contact names

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone link not displaying contact names: Phone link is working great and connected to my Samsung S10+.Messages SMS can be sent and seen no problem.The Link App on my PC does not show the contact name, it shows the phone number only, It is not consistent as it does show about 20% of the contact names.Anyone else...
  3. Birthday problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Birthday problem: My girlfriend create account, but make mistake. She write birtday of her child. How to change her birthday of her account, when account is setup as 12 years old account * Moved from Community Center* OS not specified...
  4. Birthday problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Birthday problem: My girlfriend create account, but make mistake. She write birtday of her child. How to change her birthday of her account, when account is setup as 12 years old account * Moved from Community Center* OS not specified...
  5. Birthday problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Wrong Account Name in Filter contact list as well as in Contacts

Wrong Account Name in Filter contact list as well as in Contacts: I have 3 Gmail accounts me, my wife & my son in my Mail & Calendar as well as People app. My people app never shows correct account name in filter contact list as well as as when we edit / add a new contact we cant understand which account to save with. I always shows Gmail,...
  7. birthdays on calendar

birthdays on calendar: how to remove birthdays https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/birthdays-on-calendar/6966bdd0-57d5-4aad-b154-b5d421aa4dcf
  8. notifications birthday

in Windows 10 Customization
    notifications birthday: Information regarding birthdays is incorrect... How do I update this function or remove the function....??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-birthday/b109f112-7ac0-498b-bcfb-2f088bca4046
  9. how to download free write names on birthday cakes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to download free write names on birthday cakes: can't free down load "write names on birthday cakes". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-free-write-names-on-birthday-cakes/bfdb1664-3ac9-44cb-bf9d-ef2db3d9b2bd
  10. Birthday Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Birthday Calendar: I can't find where to enter a new birthday so it shows up in my calendar with the correct color type. I only have access to my Outlook calendar. The Holiday and Birthday calendars are still there and I have access to change the color of the type, but I can't enter new data....