Windows 10: contact pictures

Discus and support contact pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please help. I need my contact pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-pictures/ffbb9097-71c6-4ba9-905f-3145e1a3628a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by S.K.5, May 3, 2019.

1. S.K.5 Win User

contact pictures

please help. I need my contact pictures

:)

S.K.5, May 3, 2019
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 3, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, May 3, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

contact pictures

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 3, 2019
Thema:

contact pictures

1. contact pictures - Similar Threads - contact pictures

2. How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i contact Emirates Airlines 24/7 customer service?: Call our customer service line 1-855-590-3424 OTA Emirates Airlines - US 1-855-590-3424 OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-4329OTA or 1-855-590-3424OTA USA.Prepare your information Before you call, it is helpful to have relevant information ready, such as your booking...
  3. Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc: When I've updated the contact picture for older contacts, the new contact picture isn't updating in Phone Link on my pc via. When I created new contacts, those have the new contact pic shown in Phone Link on my pc, but older contacts just keeps the old picture.• Android /...
  4. Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link is not updating contact pictures from phone to pc / Android / Windows 10 pc: When I've updated the contact picture for older contacts, the new contact picture isn't updating in Phone Link on my pc via. When I created new contacts, those have the new contact pic shown in Phone Link on my pc, but older contacts just keeps the old picture.• Android /...
  5. Printing out picture contact sheet now shortens the file name and auto rotates the pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing out picture contact sheet now shortens the file name and auto rotates the pictures: I am trying to print out "contact sheets" where you get 35 pictures per A4 sheet but it Windows Photo Viewer ? is now shortening the file names and auto-rotating the images. Unfortunately I want the file name in full and I do not want the pictures auto-rotated....I know for a...
  6. Printing out picture contact sheet now shortens the file name and auto rotates the pictures

Printing out picture contact sheet now shortens the file name and auto rotates the pictures: I am trying to print out "contact sheets" where you get 35 pictures per A4 sheet but it Windows Photo Viewer ? is now shortening the file names and auto-rotating the images. Unfortunately I want the file name in full and I do not want the pictures auto-rotated....I know for a...
  7. Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures?

Where does the "Your Phone" app get its contact pictures?: I do not recognize the pictures the Your Phone app is using when looking at the list of Messages. They are not the pictures I am using on my phone. And I can not figure out where it is getting those or how to change them?...
  8. NEW LAPTOP-NEW FILE EXTENSIONS & PICTURE FILE THUMBNAILS & ERRORS IMPORTING CONTACTS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEW LAPTOP-NEW FILE EXTENSIONS & PICTURE FILE THUMBNAILS & ERRORS IMPORTING CONTACTS: I have recently bought a new laptop with Windows 10 and purchased Office 365 Home. It has been a VERY FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE. 1st I downloaded all my files from an external hard drive. All my pictures and documents have the (2019_03_15 16_15_59 UTC) on the file extension. I...
  9. What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options?

What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options?: [ATTACH] So how big would pictures be on paper after printing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-sizes-of-pictures-in-wallet-size-and/d496dec4-16af-4ea9-a633-98b2a9217873
  10. How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People)

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove a contact picture in Windows 10 phone (People): I just upgraded to windows 10 phone. I have a contact with a picture in the People app. I cannot find how to delete the picture. The only option is to find another. It really can't be this hard to do something so simple. Please help. Thanks 62921