Windows 10: Contact sheets - print

Discus and support Contact sheets - print in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I noticed numerous people asking about printing contact sheets of photos - photos are sideways, etc. Yes, they are sideways or they are not in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mrsenglish, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Contact sheets - print

I noticed numerous people asking about printing contact sheets of photos - photos are sideways, etc.

Yes, they are sideways or they are not in the correct alphabetical order - someone decided to start with the first one at the bottom of the page and work upwards.

Solution: Get a Windows XP computer and use it for printing contact sheets of photos with the name at the bottom, the last time this was possible with ease. When Vista came out, the name was at the side which was ok if you wanted to keep turning your head to look at the name.

The second option is use a different program. Photoscape is free and excellent. With Windows 10 you have to use Photoscape X Pro. It's still free. I just tried it and this year, when I print my annual contact sheets of certain collectibles. I will use it instead of XP. You can choose how many columns and rows you want, whether you want the description or not. You have to hold the Shift key at the start and end of the items you want to print and drop them where indicated. Looks fine.

:)

mrsenglish, Dec 4, 2018
  2. DOSGeezer Win User

print a "contact sheet" of images

Yes! Selecting different size paper does help, however, I still can't get the pics's (jpg) to print in order; e.g. 001, 002, 002 etc.

Got any more ideas?

thank you for your suggestions

DOS Geezer

DOSGeezer, Dec 4, 2018
  3. DOSGeezer Win User

How can I print a "contact sheet" of images? Preferably with 9 to page; preferably with captions;

DOSGeezer, Dec 4, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Contact sheets - print

Hi DOSGeezer,

It seems the only way to print your images multi-up on a page in Windows 10 is to select the bottom option (contact sheet) on that printing dialog

However, it will print 35 up with captions on the printing page . . .

What you may be able to do, if your printer supports it, is to print to A3 rather than A4 and you will end up with larger images with captions . . .

DaveM121, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Contact sheets - print

1. Contact sheets - print - Similar Threads - Contact sheets print

2. how do i get file names NOT to print on a contact sheet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get file names NOT to print on a contact sheet?: This is related to a locked post I saw from February 2015 when the reply to that question was that it can't be removed. The only work around I found was to print the contact sheet using the option print to pdf from the printers menu, then when pdf is open press Alt + print...
  3. how do i get file names NOT to print on a contact sheet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get file names NOT to print on a contact sheet?: This is related to a locked post I saw from February 2015 when the reply to that question was that it can't be removed. The only work around I found was to print the contact sheet using the option print to pdf from the printers menu, then when pdf is open press Alt + print...
  4. How to create and print a Contact Sheet of Photos in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create and print a Contact Sheet of Photos in Windows 10: [IMG]Here is a tutorial to create a contact sheet from multiple images using the native Print function of Windows 10. A contact sheet is basically a graphic that contains thumbnails of multiple images in a sequence. It can be used to show pictures from photoshoots, negatives,...
  5. Blank sheet follows the printed one.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blank sheet follows the printed one.: Hi, I have Windows 10 version 1909 and an Epson SX 215 printer which works well except for one thing. A single sheet it comes out perfectly printed, but is followed by another blank single sheet. Not a major problem I know but a major nuisance. Any advice appreciated. 177854
  6. Word just printing blank sheets

Word just printing blank sheets: All other apps on my Windows 10 PC print perfectly to my my Canon 8700 series printer, when I print a word doc it just puts through a blank sheet...any suggestions? This just started yesterday....
  7. Cover sheets automatically printing

Cover sheets automatically printing: When I print anything on my Xerox B205 Multifunction printer, a cover sheet prints out after the document. How can I stop the cover sheet from printing?...
  8. How can I print file path on contact sheets

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I print file path on contact sheets: I have many photos in different folders. When I print a contact sheet for each folder, how can I print the folder's path on that contact sheet. Thanks....
  9. Printing 3D Models on 2D printing sheets

Printing 3D Models on 2D printing sheets: When trying to print a model on paper, it always prints at the same size even when I change the dimensions on 3d builder. Is it possible to print on paper in the same 2D dimensions as on the 3d builder application? Yours Sincerely MD 3D Printing ***Modified Title...
  10. What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options?

What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options?: [ATTACH] So how big would pictures be on paper after printing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-sizes-of-pictures-in-wallet-size-and/d496dec4-16af-4ea9-a633-98b2a9217873

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print contact sheet of contact prints

2. windows 10 contact sheet print

3. print contact sheet windows 10

4. printing contact sheets on windows 10,
  5. how to print contact sheets from a lenovo,
  6. windows 10 contact sheet some pictures are sideways,
  7. how to print contact sheet windows 10,
  8. how to print a contact sheet in windows 10,
  9. printing contact sheet from windows 10,
  10. print contact sheet from windows with larger pictures,
  11. print contact sheet sideways