Windows 10: Contact Support phone number

Discus and support Contact Support phone number in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need to talk to a support tech for Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulSternisha, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Contact Support phone number

I need to talk to a support tech for Windows 10.

:)

PaulSternisha, Oct 7, 2018

2. Add custom phone number field to Outlook 2013 Contact?

Outlook 2013 has the following labels/fields for "Phone numbers":

• Assistant
    • Business
    • Business 2
    • Business Fax
    • Callback
    • Car
    • Company
    • Home
    • Home 2
    • Home Fax
    • ISDN
    • Mobile
    • Other
    • Other Fax
    • Pager
    • Primary
    • Radio
    • Telex
    • TTY/TDD
    Is it possible to add a custom label/field?

Contact Support phone number [​IMG]

King Mustard, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Sync Contacts

The way I have my android phone contacts currently set up, it becomes an unmanageable mess. If I allow my phone contacts to sync with Gmail, I can end up with duplicates (quadruplicates, actually) of the same contacts, multiple phone numbers on the same line, phone numbers and notes/addresses on the same line, etc. I'm sure there a those of you out there that can relate to this.

It renders the phone list practically useless, particularly to voice calling, etc.

I don't want email address contacts in my phone list. Can I isolate a phone contact list group in Gmail, and only have that list sync with my android phone contacts?

The reason is twofold. On my computer I also maintain the "local" Contacts folder (not the "People" list) as a mirror image of my phone contacts. In order to keep the phone list and computer lists in sync, I can export the computer contacts to a .vcf file, and easily and quickly directly import the list into my phone contacts.

The obstacle with this method is that going in the other direction (phone to computer) is too inconvenient to consider if you have 400+ contacts. If I export from my phone .vcf file to the computer, when I try to import it to my computer list, It becomes a folder with individual contacts, only allowing me import "one" contact at a time.

kitpzyxmsir, Oct 7, 2018
  4. meebers Win User

Contact Support phone number

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Contact Support phone number

1. Contact Support phone number - Similar Threads - Contact Support phone

2. what is the phone number for msn support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the phone number for msn support: How can I contact msn for support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-phone-number-for-msn-support/eb591467-be1c-4bfd-9885-cb3fd056ef4f
  3. Contact phone number?

Contact phone number?: Is there a number we can call? I and many others are being censored while others whose views are opposing are allowed to voice their opinions unfiltered I literally typed their responses and I wasn’t allowed to post them....
  4. Contact phone number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact phone number?: Is there a number we can call? I and many others are being censored while others whose views are opposing are allowed to voice their opinions unfiltered I literally typed their responses and I wasn’t allowed to post them....
  5. Windows 7 activation contact support number

Windows 7 activation contact support number: I cant activate windows 7 home basic 64 bit edition with OS bundle with my laptop to online activationIm looking for contact activation number for microsoft activation can any one help me to to provide the number to call for activation my country is philippines.It show error...
  6. Windows 7 activation contact support number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 activation contact support number: I cant activate windows 7 home basic 64 bit edition with OS bundle with my laptop to online activationIm looking for contact activation number for microsoft activation can any one help me to to provide the number to call for activation my country is philippines.It show error...
  7. Support phone number - valid or not?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Support phone number - valid or not?: My computer froze and I was told to call Microsoft Support at 888 318-3127. I had trouble understanding the man and wondered if it was actually a contact. I feared he wanted into my computer....
  8. Contact apple Support and Customer Service Phone Number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Contact apple Support and Customer Service Phone Number: How to contact Apple customer service If you're having trouble with your iPhone, iPad, Mac computer, or any other Apple device or service, there are several different ways to contact Apple's customer support team. You can call them, chat with them online, contact them with...
  9. Contact Microsoft Support by Phone

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Contact Microsoft Support by Phone: why do you not put a phone number on your site for people having problems that are not being solved? [Original Title: sign in] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-microsoft-support-by-phone/82978013-ebef-4fbd-b25e-af9b959ca62b
  10. Surface support phone number?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface support phone number?: Need Surface Support phone number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/surface-support-phone-number/d12392c0-84db-44a3-b923-402909b9457a