Windows 10: contact support

Discus and support contact support in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can not find the contact support app in my personal computer Two days ago I used it in chatting to talk to a company customer But now I cant find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BasilMohamed87, Oct 1, 2018.

1. contact support

I can not find the contact support app in my personal computer
    Two days ago I used it in chatting to talk to a company customer
    But now I cant find the app why?

contact support 467ffa55-e5d9-4b28-9ec6-993ce5f3ec66?upload=true.png contact support afa26092-d15b-4fab-9841-b848792b6739?upload=true.png

:)

BasilMohamed87, Oct 1, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Contact support app

I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine.

Usually if an app is playing up on my computer I go into the settings - apps list and reset the app which normally sorts things out. But contact support is missing from the list. Does anyone use the app and have any problems with it?

Scottyboy99, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Johan45 Win User

contact support

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

contact support

1. contact support - Similar Threads - contact support

2. My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...: This is what my computer is replaying continuously: Your computer has been locked up. Your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity theft virus. To unlock the computer. Please call support immediately. Please do not...
  3. My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support: My computer is locked up and disabled due to trojan spyware, kindly help to contact the support and help the next steps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-disabled-and-lockup-i-need-to/715b3216-f6bc-4824-9c97-1fe147f4d8f9
  4. My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support: My computer is locked up and disabled due to trojan spyware, kindly help to contact the support and help the next steps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-disabled-and-lockup-i-need-to/715b3216-f6bc-4824-9c97-1fe147f4d8f9
  5. give me contact with real person from support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  6. give me contact with real person from support

give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  7. Contact Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact Support: How do I contact support, I need an immediate response from them.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact- this isn't good enough and is not offering me any way to directly contact them.I somehow ended up with two Microsoft accounts at some point.I'm attempting to...
  8. Contact Support

Contact Support: How do I contact support, I need an immediate response from them.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact- this isn't good enough and is not offering me any way to directly contact them.I somehow ended up with two Microsoft accounts at some point.I'm attempting to...
  9. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  10. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...