Windows 10: "Contact the Administrator". What does this mean?

Discus and support "Contact the Administrator". What does this mean? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP 6978 All-in-One printer shows the message that it is offline when I try to print. I am using it with Windows 10. When I run a troubleshoot, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paulie77, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Paulie77 Win User

"Contact the Administrator". What does this mean?

My HP 6978 All-in-One printer shows the message that it is offline when I try to print. I am using it with Windows 10. When I run a troubleshoot, I get the message, "Contact the administrator." Why am I getting this message, and how do I fix it?

:)

Paulie77, Oct 16, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Oct 16, 2020
  3. thesaint2 Win User
    new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Oct 16, 2020
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

Only suggest people in my contact list, outlook windows 10 app

FYI:

Thema:

1. "Contact the Administrator". What does this mean? - Similar Threads - Contact Administrator does

2. Files marked with <unknown contact> what does this mean? I

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files marked with <unknown contact> what does this mean? I: I have a lot of files that say, shared with unknown contacts, and I have never seen it before. I stumbled on the file when I was looking for something else. It’s starting to Microsoft lock app, so I kind of worries me too because it makes me feel like someone is sharing my...
  3. Files marked with <unknown contact> what does this mean? I

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files marked with <unknown contact> what does this mean? I: I have a lot of files that say, shared with unknown contacts, and I have never seen it before. I stumbled on the file when I was looking for something else. It’s starting to Microsoft lock app, so I kind of worries me too because it makes me feel like someone is sharing my...
  4. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  5. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/toyfreddym8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8teez/what_does_this_mean/
  6. What does that mean?

What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430