Windows 10: Contact the License Administrator for a new Activation ID.

Discus and support Contact the License Administrator for a new Activation ID. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Contact *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sompop Ditkaew, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Contact the License Administrator for a new Activation ID.

Contact *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Sompop Ditkaew, Jul 23, 2020
  2. thesaint2 Win User

new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Contact the License Administrator for a new Activation ID.

Hi Sompop-

I'm Kevin B. Independent advisor and a Windows user like you. Thank you for bringing this up to us. Let me help you sort things out.

You may call the toll fee number that is provided on your Activation screen for you to get the new installation ID and activate your Windows.

If your having trouble connecting using the toll fee number you may reach out Microsoft support for them to do phone activation on your Windows:

Kindly refer on this link so that you can get in touch with Microsoft Support:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/contactus/

You will be ask by a virtual agent first before getting a live support.

Hope that will help and have a bless day!

Thanks.

Kevin B.

Independent advisor

Kevin Bartolo., Aug 4, 2020
  4. Contact the License Administrator for a new Activation ID.

Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Contact the License Administrator for a new Activation ID.

1. Contact the License Administrator for a new Activation ID. - Similar Threads - Contact License Administrator

2. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  3. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  4. New license but can't activate?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New license but can't activate?: Hi all,Just bought a new license on Microsoft, Windows 10 Home, for my new computer but error occured "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050.Can anyone help me?Thanks....
  5. New license but can't activate?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New license but can't activate?: Hi all,Just bought a new license on Microsoft, Windows 10 Home, for my new computer but error occured "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050.Can anyone help me?Thanks....
  6. New license but can't activate?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. license ID

in Windows 10 Customization
    license ID: Hi, I got a message from Microsoft that my License ID has expired, at no charge the license ID would be updated. Is this an legitimate call from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/license-id/758e74d7-7a45-46d4-b5e5-e61dc160dcb2
  8. administrator ID

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    administrator ID: I am changing my email provider, how do I change it on my administrator ID. Or once I delete my currant provider account will I still be able to sign on to my computer with a deleted email?*Confused 39687
  9. No Administrator ID

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No Administrator ID: My friend Frank recently migrated from Windows 8 to Windows 10. In the process he ended up having to login via a Microsoft Account. But he was having weird problems, so as an experiment I converted him to a local account, cunningly named "Frank". ID Frank has...
  10. Contact the administrator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Contact the administrator: I AM the administrator! So I went through the process of changing my login to the administrator after Windows 10 put someone I don't know in charge. I'm trying to re-install a wireless HP printer which worked exceptionally well in Windows 8. When I attempt to install the...