Windows 10: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

Discus and support Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, so I was about to purchase my xbox ultimate pass on the website, when i clicked subscribe it shows the messages. "Contact us at Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AiShioriAzhym, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

Hello, so I was about to purchase my xbox ultimate pass on the website, when i clicked subscribe it shows the messages.

"Contact us at Microsoft support

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

Even i try to use it on Microsoft Store, it said i need to change the region.

What does it mean? I try to buy it using my card, paypal, even i bought gift card but still cant purchase.

:)

AiShioriAzhym, Jan 6, 2021

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

How to soling this issue as below content . Thanks

Contact us at Microsoft support
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

brs98LOzP0S7EFV6.28.1.20.12
    2018/09/30 - 13:35:06 UTC

montree.chanyagorn, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Trouble processing payment

im unable to purchase fifa points. Everytime i go to pay a screen pops up and says contact microsoft support, were having trouble processing your payment and wed like to get it sortrd out. I do not know what to do to fix this issue.

CollinSargent, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

"Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out."

Hello,

This error might occur if there is an outdated billing information. I would suggest you to refer the section Update a current payment method in the article Change
    the payment method or credit card linked to your Microsoft account

You can also troubleshoot problems with Microsoft Store payment options.

If the issue persists after performing the steps, I recommend you to contact the Microsoft
    Store support team
    , they will help you manually add the payment method.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

1. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like... - Similar Threads - Contact Microsoft support

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: MY7FrY2u3km5wewk.31.3652024/02/02 - 16:32:10 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-processing-your-payment-and/fee876c5-0f8d-4295-8906-06fce9251e46
  3. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out: MY7FrY2u3km5wewk.31.3652024/02/02 - 16:32:10 UTC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/were-having-trouble-processing-your-payment-and/fee876c5-0f8d-4295-8906-06fce9251e46
  4. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So, I was trying to buy Minecraft with my debit card. This message popped up and I did all the troubleshooting. It still didn't work, so I tried my credit card. Same error message. Did all the troubleshooting again. Still, the same error message....
  5. Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...

Receiving error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it...: Hello,I was able to purchase an xbox game as a gift and when I went to purchase another same day it wouldn't let me. I received error "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." I have been receiving this error for 2 weeks. My account...
  6. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: Hi I am trying to put some money into my kid's account so they can play minecraft. However, i keep getting the message above, pV83MmXVFEirFpen.6.3032022/09/17 - 17:50:48 UTCI have tried multiple times, with the same result. i have tried different cards as well. not sure what...
  7. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: Hi I am trying to put some money into my kid's account so they can play minecraft. However, i keep getting the message above, pV83MmXVFEirFpen.6.3032022/09/17 - 17:50:48 UTCI have tried multiple times, with the same result. i have tried different cards as well. not sure what...
  8. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So I tried to make a purchase on a Microsoft store app and received this message after inputting verification details about the payment and clicking 'buy'. How do I fix this?...
  9. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: So I tried to make a purchase on a Microsoft store app and received this message after inputting verification details about the payment and clicking 'buy'. How do I fix this?...
  10. "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

"Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...: Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using paypal, and when I clicked 'buy' I got the following error message: " Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." What does it...