Windows 10: Contact: Your local administrator has stopped working.

Discus and support Contact: Your local administrator has stopped working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So the Internet stopped working on windows 7. So I brought a USB internet thing to plug into the computer for internet. But when I did I got this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anointed Designs CMC, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Contact: Your local administrator has stopped working.

So the Internet stopped working on windows 7. So I brought a USB internet thing to plug into the computer for internet. But when I did I got this picture that popped up saying "Contact: Your local administrator has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT STEPS TO TAKE TO FIX THIS?

:)

Anointed Designs CMC, Dec 4, 2023

2. New Local Account Not Working In Windows 10

Hi Scott,

This issue could have happened due to corrupted profile on your Windows 10. We suggest that you delete the non-working profile on your PC and try to register it again.

To delete your non-working account, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the *Start menu**. It's the Windows logo in the bottom left of your screen.

• Click on Settings.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Family & other users.

• Click on the account you wish to remove.

• Click on the remove button.

• Click on the Delete account and data button.

We also suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Dec 4, 2023
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Email, contacts, store etc... stops to work

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type the following commands in the given order and press Enter
      key after each command.

1. net stop wuauserv

2. rename c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old

3. net start wuauserv

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

After performing the above steps, I suggest you to try installing all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

1. Contact: Your local administrator has stopped working. - Similar Threads - Contact local administrator

2. Contact: Your local administrator has stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact: Your local administrator has stopped working.: So the Internet stopped working on windows 7. So I brought a USB internet thing to plug into the computer for internet. But when I did I got this picture that popped up saying "Contact: Your local administrator has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working...
  3. Your Phone App Error: This app has been blocked by your system administrator Contact your...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone App Error: This app has been blocked by your system administrator Contact your...: Hi everyone I tried to open "Your Phone" app but i get an error like this:This app has been blocked by your system administrator Contact your system administrator for more info.How can i solve it?...
  4. RemoteApp- An error has occurred. Contact your workplace administrator for assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RemoteApp- An error has occurred. Contact your workplace administrator for assistance: Hello Since I upgrade my computer to Windows 10 version 21H2, I am unable to access to my RemoteApp Work Resources by going to Control Panel -> Acces to RemoteApp Programs and RemoteDesktop Services.It tells me "An error has occurred. Contact your workplace administrator for...
  5. RemoteApp- An error has occurred. Contact your workplace administrator for assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RemoteApp- An error has occurred. Contact your workplace administrator for assistance: Hello Since I upgrade my computer to Windows 10 version 21H2, I am unable to access to my RemoteApp Work Resources by going to Control Panel -> Acces to RemoteApp Programs and RemoteDesktop Services.It tells me "An error has occurred. Contact your workplace administrator for...
  6. RemoteApp- An error has occurred. Contact your workplace administrator for assistance

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. "Your microphone has stopped working"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your microphone has stopped working": This happens to me perhaps every 15 minutes when I'm in conference calls using hangouts/meet in chrome, or zoom. It happens with both my Bose QC35II and my Sony WF-1000X. Sometimes I can get it going by just reloading the page in chrome. Sometimes I have to restart chrome. It...
  8. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  9. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  10. "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator": Please assist i recently upgrades from windows 7 to windows 10, when i wanted to rollback i got an error tht i should delete user accounts that were created during the upgrade....so i deleted the user account and by mistake i disabled built in user account and forgot to...