Windows 10: Contact your system administrator for more info.

Discus and support Contact your system administrator for more info. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to play Microsoft Flight Simulator and when I tried to open the program it gave the error message below. This app has been blocked by your... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Juno Cowans, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Contact your system administrator for more info.

I tried to play Microsoft Flight Simulator and when I tried to open the program it gave the error message below.

This app has been blocked by your system administrator.

Contact your system administrator for more info.

What do I do now? I just bought the computer.

:)

Juno Cowans, Aug 20, 2020
  2. suraj1kc Win User

how to contact system administrator

I have a same problem regarding upgrade... How can i contact system administration? will system admin provide me a Enterprise Key ? I want step by step solution please Contact your system administrator for more info. :)

suraj1kc, Aug 20, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 20, 2020
  4. thesaint2 Win User

new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Contact your system administrator for more info. - Similar Threads - Contact system administrator

2. Contact your system administrator for more info?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info?: I'd had Roblox for a long time with no problems or errors until this message appeared: ''Contact your system administrator for more info.'' I have no idea what to do. I checked my anti-virus, and neither Norton nor Windows Defender I have Windows Defender disabled have...
  3. Contact your system administrator for more info?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact your system administrator for more info?: I'd had Roblox for a long time with no problems or errors until this message appeared: ''Contact your system administrator for more info.'' I have no idea what to do. I checked my anti-virus, and neither Norton nor Windows Defender I have Windows Defender disabled have...
  4. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: hakpakksl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/b87da66a-ae74-4654-897d-344496258bb7
  5. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: hakpakksl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/b87da66a-ae74-4654-897d-344496258bb7
  6. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  7. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  8. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Contact your system administrator for more info.

Contact your system administrator for more info.: I have this error every time i try to open the Microsoft store on my laptop and i tried 2 different ways to fix it neither of them worked on was regedit and the other was click change user account control can i get help with this problem...
  10. Contact your system administrator for more info.

Contact your system administrator for more info.: this is my computer and I installed the microsoft teams for my son cause this is the way he will get online school for now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/27947e5c-6492-422b-8c14-cc189f783289