Windows 10: Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

Discus and support Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HeatherWolf1, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that particular site but I can't find it listed. This is what I get.

:)

HeatherWolf1, Sep 24, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Sep 24, 2018
  3. suraj1kc Win User
    how to contact system administrator

I have a same problem regarding upgrade... How can i contact system administration? will system admin provide me a Enterprise Key ? I want step by step solution please Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator. :)

suraj1kc, Sep 24, 2018
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

GAME Files for Administration

in other words going into administration in the UK = chapter 11 bankruptsy in the U.S.

yogurt_21, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

1. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator. - Similar Threads - Contact system administrator

2. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: My Surface Book is running 1903 Windows 10. I logon to my computer with my Microsoft Account. I have a Office 386 Home Premium account and have installed all Office programs. I have 3 accounts on an Exchange Server - Exchange Online (Plan 1) which I have configured in...
  3. I own this computer. I am the Administrator. Who is the System administrator? I want to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I own this computer. I am the Administrator. Who is the System administrator? I want to...: Previous Owner/ Adminsitrator is still in the network search path. I want to remove them. Is there a security risk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-own-this-computer-i-am-the-administrator-who-is/bd7ddf9f-8460-4af5-8041-9f4ed7e4c3c9
  4. There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    There’s a problem with PDP Control Hub. Contact your system administrator about repairing...: I think my system is corrupted because when i try opening windows apps they all say There’s a problem with (app). Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it. I try reinstalling, repairing, resetting windows store and nothing works. This really gets...
  5. Get rid of "contact your Administrator" nonsense?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Get rid of "contact your Administrator" nonsense?: I am willing to bet that the majority of PC's in use are owned by private individuals. They are not working for the FBI or the CIA, so this absurd nonsense of "you don't have permission" and "contact your administrator" needs to go away permanently. If that level of security...
  6. i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator: i'm trying to uninstall a program and it says contact your system administrator my laptop is TOSHIBA and im the administrator what should i do ??...
  7. I am logged in as Administrator but am not allowed to perform Administrator tasks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am logged in as Administrator but am not allowed to perform Administrator tasks: I use Windows 10 Home. Each time I want to move a file/folder, it says "You'll need Administrative approval to move this folder." Today, Defrag stopped working. I opened the Run box and styped SFC/Scannow. I was told that only the Administrator has the right to do this....
  8. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...
  9. "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "administrator acc disabled contact your administrator": Please assist i recently upgrades from windows 7 to windows 10, when i wanted to rollback i got an error tht i should delete user accounts that were created during the upgrade....so i deleted the user account and by mistake i disabled built in user account and forgot to...
  10. Contact the administrator

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Contact the administrator: I AM the administrator! So I went through the process of changing my login to the administrator after Windows 10 put someone I don't know in charge. I'm trying to re-install a wireless HP printer which worked exceptionally well in Windows 8. When I attempt to install the...