Windows 10: Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

Discus and support Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HeatherWolf1, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that particular site but I can't find it listed. This is what I get.

:)

HeatherWolf1, Sep 24, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Network Administrator

General info --> Network administrator

You may be better off looking at the job descriptions for some of the businesses you wish to do the job for; as, some companies have varying duties and requirements.

This is a sample at Monster.com:
    Spoiler
    This is another sample from America's Job Exchange:

Spoiler

95Viper, Sep 24, 2018
  3. suraj1kc Win User
    how to contact system administrator

I have a same problem regarding upgrade... How can i contact system administration? will system admin provide me a Enterprise Key ? I want step by step solution please Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator. :)

suraj1kc, Sep 24, 2018
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

GAME Files for Administration

in other words going into administration in the UK = chapter 11 bankruptsy in the U.S.

yogurt_21, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

1. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator. - Similar Threads - Contact system administrator

2. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  3. Contact system Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact system Administrator: I can’t logon to my school account. It says I attempted to login too many times and I need to contact my system admin. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-system-administrator/1ed8dda8-ef17-4e1a-8b9a-39149f5be535
  4. Contact system Administrator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Contact your system administrator for more info.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info.: hakpakksl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/b87da66a-ae74-4654-897d-344496258bb7
  6. Contact your system administrator for more info

Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  7. Contact your system administrator for more info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact your system administrator for more info: I tried to open my browser AVG and when I tried to open the program it gave the message below.This app has been blocked by your system administrator.Contact your system administrator for more info.The fact that i just got this computerThanks and Regards,Allyson N...
  8. Contact your system administrator for more info.

Contact your system administrator for more info.: I have this error every time i try to open the Microsoft store on my laptop and i tried 2 different ways to fix it neither of them worked on was regedit and the other was click change user account control can i get help with this problem...
  9. Contact your system administrator for more info.

Contact your system administrator for more info.: this is my computer and I installed the microsoft teams for my son cause this is the way he will get online school for now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-your-system-administrator-for-more-info/27947e5c-6492-422b-8c14-cc189f783289
  10. Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact your system administrator....I am the administrator.: I am the system administrator as this is my computer and for some reason or another Comodo Security blocked some images from imgur on a virtual world game I play on. I haven't had this issue til today 9.23.18, it was fine yesterday. I've tried everything to unblock that...