Contacted by msithub. Told to call a 1-844 number.

Discus and support Contacted by msithub. Told to call a 1-844 number. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; does ms it hub do your it support * Original title: does ms it hub do your it support... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jeffkuznicki, Jul 11, 2018 at 7:32 PM.

1. jeffkuznicki Win User

does ms it hub do your it support

* Original title: does ms it hub do your it support

:)

jeffkuznicki, Jul 11, 2018 at 7:32 PM
  2. John Clifford440 Win User

popup says call microsoft at 1-844-889-3851. Is this a valid phone number?

A message appeared saying call Microsoft support at 1-844-889-3851. Is this a valid number or a scam?

John Clifford440, Jul 11, 2018 at 7:51 PM
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

4. davidhk Win User

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

Thema:

1. Contacted by msithub. Told to call a 1-844 number. - Similar Threads - Contacted msithub Told

2. Told to contact admin - but i am admin!

in Windows 10 Support
    Told to contact admin - but i am admin!: I wanted to save a txt file to C: and got told I didn't have permission to save in that location: contact admin. But I have admin, am an administrator. How does all that work? p.s. sharing is enabled. Administrators have full control. 114054
  3. Lost contacts list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost contacts list: Have done an upgrade to Windows 10 - I am using Office 365. The reset info was that I would not lose filesbut whilst emails have synched I can find my contacts list. How do I get them back ?...
  4. Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync contacts and calendars from Outlook on my PC to my phone: I am not finding the information I need in the Help topics to be able to sync my calendar from my PC to my Android phone....
  5. email Contacts into groups

email Contacts into groups: I have problems. In Windows 8.1 I am able to import email addresses into my Contact list. But when helping a friend, There is NO WAY to do this. Why can't I import email addresses from Excel into gmail when I have the new Windows 10 OS? I am REALLY frustrated beyond...
  6. Sync other Outlook contact folders via Exchange to smartphone?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Sync other Outlook contact folders via Exchange to smartphone?: Hello all I just got done installing 2016 to my PC to which I used to have 2010 and via using the MS Exchange account this all works from with my company, when I was using 2010 I somehow was able to get other Contact folders I had created besides just the primary one to show...
  7. Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues: I recently installed iCloud for windows. I have windows 10 running on a brand new Asus Laptop. The iCloud app installs but when i get the window that allows me check the boxes for what I would like to sync the check box for syncing mail and contacts with outlook is locked...
  8. Windows phone updated lost all my contacts

Windows phone updated lost all my contacts: Hi Please help, my windows lumnia phone updated last night and has lost all my contacts, can see names attached to text and calls but wont let me re enter them, help please i need my contacts back asap...
  9. How do I export AOL contacts to a CSV file?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I export AOL contacts to a CSV file?: A friend of mine is wanting to change from AOL to Gmail. He has more than 100 contacts and of course doesn't want to retype each one. I can't find export on my friend's AOL mail account. I've posted this question using a Google search and there are several responses and even...
  10. Delete recent contacts from Microsoft People

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete recent contacts from Microsoft People: In the people app, I have a list of recent contacts. I try to right-click and delete the contact individually but the delete button is disabled. How to remove them? [img] [img] 112642