Windows 10: contacting a customer care representative

Discus and support contacting a customer care representative in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how can I talk to a customer service representative, it's regarding a serious issue... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbhishekThaivalappil, May 12, 2022.

1. contacting a customer care representative

how can I talk to a customer service representative, it's regarding a serious issue

:)

AbhishekThaivalappil, May 12, 2022
  2. mid62 Win User

Customer care contact

On Nokia site there is no contact for my country, Macedonia. I need customer support or customer care department e-mai responsible for Macedonia or Europe general contact.

Thank you

mid62, May 12, 2022
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 12, 2022
  4. contacting a customer care representative

Customer care contact

Hi mid62,

and welcome to the forum!

I believe there is no Nokia sales office in Macedonia. All repairs there are most likely handled via the local authorized distributor of Nokia products. It may be that there is no official Nokia Care phone number to call for support either, but I will ask
    about this.

If you have a technical problem, feel free to post it on the forum. If your phone needs repair, I believe that you can contact your Nokia dealer for more information.

(There is a website for Nokia Serbia (
    http://www.nokia.rs
    ). It also doesn't seem to have any phone numbers to Nokia, but I have asked Serbia to be added to the country list for Repair on the Europe site (www.europe.nokia.com/repair)

vandelay---01, May 12, 2022
Thema:

contacting a customer care representative

1. contacting a customer care representative - Similar Threads - contacting customer care

2. I want to talk with ur customer care

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  3. I want to talk with ur customer care

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to talk with ur customer care: My main issue is about the wifi getting disconnected and the wifi option will not appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-talk-with-ur-customer-care/b1900178-92e1-4d82-a9a6-ac014b12b6a3
  4. Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?: I’ve tried calling as many Microsoft numbers as I can find and all of them answer with bots and automatically get hung up. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-practically-impossible-to-get-in-contact/887eef11-a8f8-4a7d-8734-48b2c325ceaa
  5. Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?

Why is it practically impossible to get in contact with a live customer representative?: I’ve tried calling as many Microsoft numbers as I can find and all of them answer with bots and automatically get hung up. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-it-practically-impossible-to-get-in-contact/887eef11-a8f8-4a7d-8734-48b2c325ceaa
  6. Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?: I Purchased Microsoft 365 Family on 1/30/24. I saw where It has me for a renewal on 5/24. How is that possible when I purchased a 1 year subscription?Thank you,Virginia Owens...
  7. Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?

Why can't we talk to a customer service representative?: I Purchased Microsoft 365 Family on 1/30/24. I saw where It has me for a renewal on 5/24. How is that possible when I purchased a 1 year subscription?Thank you,Virginia Owens...
  8. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  9. Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?

Why does Microsoft not care about their customers?: Why is Microsoft customer service literally awful. I can't find a solution to my issue, nor a contact for support, nor an email for support. I get to post to a board where 99% of the time the answer is insufficient or ignored. I am not going to explain the issues with my...
  10. Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formal Complaint for Microsoft Customer Care.: I have spent over an hour with Microsoft support being transferred back and forth between departments. I had a simply issue with connecting a new xbox one controller to my PC via bluetooth. I jumped to so many hoops to verify my email and the code sent to my email. Not one...