Windows 10: Contacting Microsoft seems to be impossible

Discus and support Contacting Microsoft seems to be impossible in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft issues again! following updates, regularly problems in performance of Windows, impossible to get a real person to assist, 4 phone numbers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarynTournier, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Contacting Microsoft seems to be impossible

Microsoft issues again! following updates, regularly problems in performance of Windows, impossible to get a real person to assist, 4 phone numbers, only received phone charges, cut off, the online service for help does not connect always 1 waiting.....spent 10 hours trying to fix another microsoft issue. Very poor performance. Microsoft you make alot of money, cost the user alot of time and money, so when will you deliver a better product and fast reactivity? And fix the current issue that I am trying to contact you about.

:)

CarynTournier, Jun 7, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 7, 2021
  3. thesaint2 Win User
    new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Jun 7, 2021
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

Contacting Microsoft seems to be impossible

Only suggest people in my contact list, outlook windows 10 app

FYI:

Thema:

Contacting Microsoft seems to be impossible

1. Contacting Microsoft seems to be impossible - Similar Threads - Contacting Microsoft seems

2. No more administrator account, seemingly impossible to bypass.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No more administrator account, seemingly impossible to bypass.: Earlier, my administrator account disappeared. I am genuinely baffled and worried, as I have not been able to find a method of recovering the administrator access.Along the way, I must have done something in one of my fixes to of have done this, but I don't know where, all I...
  3. No more administrator account, seemingly impossible to bypass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No more administrator account, seemingly impossible to bypass.: Earlier, my administrator account disappeared. I am genuinely baffled and worried, as I have not been able to find a method of recovering the administrator access.Along the way, I must have done something in one of my fixes to of have done this, but I don't know where, all I...
  4. No more administrator account, seemingly impossible to bypass.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft contact

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft contact: With a company the size of Microsoft why is it impossible to contact them by phone with a LIVE agent/Ron https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-contact/5f03295b-706c-4de3-96c6-13c73b12040d
  6. Impossible to contact customer support re activation issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Impossible to contact customer support re activation issue: I have been trying all afternoon to contact customer support via the Microsoft support page to get assistance activating my Windows 10 but continually get the message: "There was an error connecting you. Feel free to ask another question or try again." I've tried different...
  7. I get random BSODs that are seemingly impossible to troubleshoot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get random BSODs that are seemingly impossible to troubleshoot.: I keep getting random BlueScreens that pretty much always come up with a different message and not 2 same ones in a row. I don't get them on start up but I get them randomly when I use the computer. I have gotten too many BSOD messages to remember but when they do show up a...
  8. win10 skype contacts impossible to remove

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    win10 skype contacts impossible to remove: it's not because they are in my windows contact list. It's the same for every contact including randsom people who only ever added me on skype. I push remove contacts they are still there. Even if I block them it shows them on contact list but with a block icon. How can I...
  9. I have a folder that seems to be impossible to delete

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a folder that seems to be impossible to delete: I was testing some commands with robocopy to make sure I had some syntax correct. For testing I created the following 2 folders: D:\1 and D:\2 When I am done testing I noticed that I actually had 2 folders called "2" right on the root of D:. One of these I can delete, but...
  10. Seemed like a Mission Impossible Countdown at the end

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Seemed like a Mission Impossible Countdown at the end: Good Day All while having a cold one in Bahrain in it's Fine Chief's Club i did the check for updates and it said 1903 was ready for me it's 4PM so i say OK lets go it took around 3 hrs over there wifi to download so that made it 7pm+- after that i figured 2+ hrs to set up...