Windows 10: Contacting Microsoft

Discus and support Contacting Microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 system and have a support contract for which I pay Microsoft a fee every year. Previously I have always been able to arrange a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LouRod36, May 30, 2020.

1. LouRod36 Win User

Contacting Microsoft

I have Windows 10 system and have a support contract for which I pay Microsoft a fee every year. Previously I have always been able to arrange a scheduled telephone call or a call back within specified hours to resolve any problems and I have been very satisfied with the level of service. Now that seems to have changed. I have just tried to arrange such a call but all I have achieved are a lot of robotic questions which don't actually relate to the matter I want help with. How do I get to speak to anyone in Microsoft?

Lou Rodriquez

:)

LouRod36, May 30, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 30, 2020
  3. thesaint2 Win User
    new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, May 30, 2020
  4. thesaint2 Win User

Contacting Microsoft

new contacts not useable

Good Morning Ken & Helmut,
    Ken, the "Mail" contacts list works for all current contacts - but not for newly inserted contacts, even after a reset of the laptop.

Helmut, Thanks for your suggestions, I will try them as soon as I get a chance.

thesaint2, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Contacting Microsoft

1. Contacting Microsoft - Similar Threads - Contacting Microsoft

2. How to change incorrect classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender? How to contact...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change incorrect classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender? How to contact...: We are writing to bring to your attention a matter regarding the classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender. We have noticed that PaladinVPN has been classified in a manner that we believe to be incorrect.The details of this classification can be found in the post on...
  3. How to change incorrect classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender? How to contact...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change incorrect classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender? How to contact...: We are writing to bring to your attention a matter regarding the classification of PaladinVPN by Microsoft Defender. We have noticed that PaladinVPN has been classified in a manner that we believe to be incorrect.The details of this classification can be found in the post on...
  4. My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer has been locked with a "Contact Microsoft Windows support *removed phone nr.*...: This is what my computer is replaying continuously: Your computer has been locked up. Your IP address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contains identity theft virus. To unlock the computer. Please call support immediately. Please do not...
  5. How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I contact a person at Microsoft?: I sent payment to Microsoft to renew my 365 only to realise it hasn't ended yet. Clearly this was a scam. My bank wont refund me until I have contacted Microsoft but I can't. I am going round in circles trying to speak to a human and none of the automated options are...
  6. How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

How do I contact a person at Microsoft?: I sent payment to Microsoft to renew my 365 only to realise it hasn't ended yet. Clearly this was a scam. My bank wont refund me until I have contacted Microsoft but I can't. I am going round in circles trying to speak to a human and none of the automated options are...
  7. How do I contact a person at Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. How to I contact a senior microsoft tech as a retail consumer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I contact a senior microsoft tech as a retail consumer: I have a issue with Windows 11 that has been ongoing for months now. I have reached out to microsoft chat line and get told to reset / reinstall Windows which is not fixing the issue.I have spent many hours today reinstalling Windows for the 5th time, time last week when it...
  9. How to I contact a senior microsoft tech as a retail consumer

How to I contact a senior microsoft tech as a retail consumer: I have a issue with Windows 11 that has been ongoing for months now. I have reached out to microsoft chat line and get told to reset / reinstall Windows which is not fixing the issue.I have spent many hours today reinstalling Windows for the 5th time, time last week when it...
  10. I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft

I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft: I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft . No one make successful mobile os this time only one how make successful mobile os that Microsoft. No more time left 1/2 year left .Google chrome os is growing slowly biggest threat for Windows and Microsoft. I...