Windows 10: contacting Microsoft

Discus and support contacting Microsoft in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, can anyone remind me how I can get in contact with Microsoft pls. thks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarleysGhost, Jul 11, 2021.

1. contacting Microsoft

Hello, can anyone remind me how I can get in contact with Microsoft pls. thks

:)

MarleysGhost, Jul 11, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 11, 2021
  3. thesaint2 Win User
    new contacts not useable

Thanks for your suggestions Ken. I tried them but I still cannot email new additions to my contacts list

thesaint2, Jul 11, 2021
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

contacting Microsoft

Only suggest people in my contact list, outlook windows 10 app

FYI:

Thema:

contacting Microsoft

1. contacting Microsoft - Similar Threads - contacting Microsoft

2. I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft: I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft . No one make successful mobile os this time only one how make successful mobile os that Microsoft. No more time left 1/2 year left .Google chrome os is growing slowly biggest threat for Windows and Microsoft. I...
  3. I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft: I have idea for revive Windows phone so how I contact Microsoft . No one make successful mobile os this time only one how make successful mobile os that Microsoft. No more time left 1/2 year left .Google chrome os is growing slowly biggest threat for Windows and Microsoft. I...
  4. "Contact us at Microsoft"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Contact us at Microsoft": Hello, I tried buying something off of ROBLOX using iDeal on Windows 11, but I keep getting the same error message. "Contact us at Microsoft" "We're having trouble proccessing your payment, and we'd like to get things sorted out." I've tried for 2 days. I've tried disabling...
  5. "Contact us at Microsoft"

"Contact us at Microsoft": Hello, I tried buying something off of ROBLOX using iDeal on Windows 11, but I keep getting the same error message. "Contact us at Microsoft" "We're having trouble proccessing your payment, and we'd like to get things sorted out." I've tried for 2 days. I've tried disabling...
  6. OW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO CHANGE THE LINKED NUMBER TO MY PNONE NUMBER?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO CHANGE THE LINKED NUMBER TO MY PNONE NUMBER?: I cannot get into my laptop as it is asking for a PIN which i dont know. It is no longer asking for password which Ive done for years. It offers to send a message to the linked phone BUT this is a land line number therefore it cannot receive textsHOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO...
  7. OW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO CHANGE THE LINKED NUMBER TO MY PNONE NUMBER?

OW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO CHANGE THE LINKED NUMBER TO MY PNONE NUMBER?: I cannot get into my laptop as it is asking for a PIN which i dont know. It is no longer asking for password which Ive done for years. It offers to send a message to the linked phone BUT this is a land line number therefore it cannot receive textsHOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO...
  8. OW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT TO CHANGE THE LINKED NUMBER TO MY PNONE NUMBER?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How to contact Microsoft Support?

How to contact Microsoft Support?: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527
  10. How to contact Microsoft Support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to contact Microsoft Support?: One of the biggest companies in the world and you cant seem to contact a human https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-contact-microsoft-support/90c88b7f-ac13-43b8-b1e3-89835e498527