Windows 10: Contacting support

Discus and support Contacting support in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So there is a game called European War VI:1914. It is very similar to the other games that Easytech has made, and Microsoft has all the other games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EpicTortoise, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Contacting support

So there is a game called European War VI:1914. It is very similar to the other games that Easytech has made, and Microsoft has all the other games that they've made. Pretty sure, not 100% Straight to the point, I would like to see if someone could get them to upload the game to the Microsoft Store. I have tried searching for any 3rd party people who I could download it from, but it seems to be just a phone/IOS game. If anyone knows a way I can get in touch with someone who might be able to help me out, that'd be amazing.

:)

EpicTortoise, Apr 24, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Contact support app

I never noticed this app before until today. An app listed in start menu called 'Contact Support'. So I clicked it just to take a look. But the app just starts to open and then immediately crashes/shuts off. I logged into another user acc on my machine and it opens just fine.

Usually if an app is playing up on my computer I go into the settings - apps list and reset the app which normally sorts things out. But contact support is missing from the list. Does anyone use the app and have any problems with it?

Scottyboy99, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Contacting support

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Contacting support

1. Contacting support - Similar Threads - Contacting support

2. My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support: My computer is locked up and disabled due to trojan spyware, kindly help to contact the support and help the next steps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-disabled-and-lockup-i-need-to/715b3216-f6bc-4824-9c97-1fe147f4d8f9
  3. My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support: My computer is locked up and disabled due to trojan spyware, kindly help to contact the support and help the next steps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-disabled-and-lockup-i-need-to/715b3216-f6bc-4824-9c97-1fe147f4d8f9
  4. give me contact with real person from support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  5. give me contact with real person from support

give me contact with real person from support: give me contact with real person from support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-contact-with-real-person-from-support/ee8ff132-ce57-491c-8cb7-a13a5bca1638
  6. Contact Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contact Support: How do I contact support, I need an immediate response from them.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact- this isn't good enough and is not offering me any way to directly contact them.I somehow ended up with two Microsoft accounts at some point.I'm attempting to...
  7. Contact Support

Contact Support: How do I contact support, I need an immediate response from them.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact- this isn't good enough and is not offering me any way to directly contact them.I somehow ended up with two Microsoft accounts at some point.I'm attempting to...
  8. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  9. Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...

Can I call Meta Coinbase? How Do I Contact Coinbase Customer Service?Coinbase Phone Support...: How to Contact Coinbase Customer Support? {24*7 Support Number} 8 ways How do I Talk to a Someone on Coinbase Customer SupportJust +1-833-743-9589. You can talk with Coinbase supports customers agent 24/7 with this Contact Numbers, +1-833-743-9589, Agent will talk to at you...
  10. How do I contact the support to unban me from downloading a windows iso for falsely using wget?

How do I contact the support to unban me from downloading a windows iso for falsely using wget?: So I was playing around with wget to write my own version of Rufus on linux and after failing a few times I noticed that I could not start the download anymore. When manually trying to download the iso I got an error saying that different entities and or locations are banned....